Drashie

i have followed the games since the 1 one i stil have it

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Splinter Cell Double Agent

I Buyed Them In that order

And yes i also have the PSP Splinter Cell

Edit. I Sold My My PSP If They Release New Games That Are Better I might buy one agian

Edited by Drashie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pumped for this game, and maybe im a masochist but i even enjoy the difficulty of Spinlter Cell, make one wrong move and you have to reload!

Great fun.

Sam Fisher may have gone rouge, but he better have his gadgets! or maybe a component like alone in the dark had, just with a little less tape.

• 1 month later...

Can't wait for this game to come out, been waiting for the past three years now! Earlier tonight, myself and this GameStop PS3 fanboy employee were discussing who was better, Sam Fisher or Solid Snake. I couldn't get a word in edgewise with this guy. I played both and while I like the MGS franchise and will get MGS: Rising when it comes out, he hadn't even played 1 second of Splinter Cell. I don't know why they hire guys like this who will always put one console or game down and build the other one up instead of telling the pros and cons of both and letting the consumer decide for themselves what they want based on these.

I have all the Splinter Cell games except for the one for the PSP. Also, i rented Double Agent for the original Xbox before my wife bought me a Xbox 360. Then I bought Double Agent for the 360. I love all the Splinter Cell games. When I played the very first one, I didn't like it at first. Then I gave it another try and when I understood the concept of the game I thought it was great when I finally ended it. Yes, I ended all the Splinter Cell games. It is good to play from the first one on up. As you all who played them all, as Sam, you couldn't really kill anyone when you grab them until Chaos Theory. Then in Double Agent (XBOX) you were also able to stab enemies in there side, etc. So Chaos Theory is probably my favorite for the original Xbox, but Double Agent for the 360 is my favorite of them all. I know, some people can't get into it, but really start off from the first one and give it a try. It is a great game and in the series, they only get better. Out of the first 3, it was only suppose to be a trilogy as you play all the way through Chaos Theory you see it all ties together. I was happy when Double Agent came out and now I'm definitely looking foward to Splinter Cell Conviction cause now Double Agent leads into this new one. I recommend playing all the other ones first before conviction comes out. If you can find them.

Edited by DaCameraMan

• 3 months later...

I've played ever Splinter Cell except Pandora Tomorrow. I even played the Xbox and 360 version of Double Agent because they're practically 2 different games with the same characters. I also have read every single Splinter Cell Novel from the first and currently reading Splinter Cell Endgame

• 3 weeks later...

They were all amazing, I still think the first game was the best...probably just because it was the first, but to those who haven't played it you really need to, it was really really stealthy, many missions you could not be seen/or kill someone or mission failure. I played that through so many times I could beat it on Hard with no health packs in 2hrs or so.

• 1 month later...