Very Easy: Level a Charge (no panic running)

Silvercat84

1) 2 profiles

2) Play Versus with system link game

3) Dark Carnival in Concert (5 stage)

4) One player (first controller) and Infected (second controller)

5) Don't kill 3 A.I until arrive in Concert to kill all zombies then kill 2 A.I. or 3 A.I. (either)

6) Then u see a media show how, here link, Good Luck...

Here YouTube link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fbaz0JuURI]YouTube- Left 4 Dead 2: Level A Charge Achievement[/ame]

Edited by Silvercat84

A tip you can add to this:

You can also aim the charger a little bit to the survivor's right, so in case you miss the hit, it just passes by and you can try again.

In the video, if you miss the hit, and the charger comes straight to you, he is going to kill you and you have to start over.

But that's the most accessible area to do that.

Edited by xavieramo

you can also do it with the two controller method, have the profile that you want to get the achievement, say controller 1 play as a survior, have guest controller no.2 be the infected, kill off the other three surviors and make sure that you are spawning as or will be a charger, with controller 1 shoot the leg of the charger until it get around 15-20 health, any lower then that and you might run the risk of killing them, place the charger in front of the survivor, have the survior either switch to the melee weapon or go find one, and again make sure the survior is behind the infected, so controller no.1 is standing behind no. 2...after you do this, hit both triggers at the same time, and it will work, if it doesn't the charger won't kill the survior and you can try it again, but i did it the first time i tried it. i also did this on dead center as soon as you get to the bottom of the steps, did it there in that nice long hallway. this isn't my idea, someone else came up with it, i cannot find or remember their name, sorry i couldn't give them the credit!!

you can also do it with the two controller method, have the profile that you want to get the achievement, say controller 1 play as a survior, have guest controller no.2 be the infected, kill off the other three surviors and make sure that you are spawning as or will be a charger, with controller 1 shoot the leg of the charger until it get around 15-20 health, any lower then that and you might run the risk of killing them, place the charger in front of the survivor, have the survior either switch to the melee weapon or go find one, and again make sure the survior is behind the infected, so controller no.1 is standing behind no. 2...after you do this, hit both triggers at the same time, and it will work, if it doesn't the charger won't kill the survior and you can try it again, but i did it the first time i tried it. i also did this on dead center as soon as you get to the bottom of the steps, did it there in that nice long hallway. this isn't my idea, someone else came up with it, i cannot find or remember their name, sorry i couldn't give them the credit!!

Thanks man i got it v quickly and on 1st try using this method, I know its not your method but you brought it to my attention so thankyou,

even though th OP's method was good, very few ppl have access to 2 xbox's and 2 displays at the same time, good hint tho.

Thanks man i got it v quickly and on 1st try using this method, I know its not your method but you brought it to my attention so thankyou,

even though th OP's method was good, very few ppl have access to 2 xbox's and 2 displays at the same time, good hint tho.

you dont need two xboxs to do the method shown in the video. all you need is two controllers on one box and have one controller play as a guest.