How many LIVE friends do you have?

jedijaxpavan

How many LIVE friends do you keep?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. How many LIVE friends do you keep?

• 0-5 friends
    • 6-10 friends
    • 11-25 friends
    • 26-50 friends
    • 51 or more friends
    • I dont care...I add anyone who sends a friend request

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep about 7 all the time. There are people I add to play games with and then we never speak again. So after about a week of no contact, I just delete them.

Although I have to say the 7 I do keep I either met here, or through people here. Honestly the only one's worth keeping are the those that you speak to at least several times a week for more then 5 minutes. The rest just take up space.

20ish of which are real life friends. the rest are x360a friends. the only people on x360a i add are ones that i've had extensive/good convos with and am friendly/friends with them. i don't add random people, i only add people i either know in real life or people i met online who we enjoy each other's company well lol

About 90.

I've played with every one at some point and regularly talk to about 10 to 20 of them, the rest however are lucky to get a message from me as I barely play or speak with them.

I'd remove some but every time I do they suddenly end up playing a few games with me.

Back when I was 12-14 or so, I constantly had a more or less maxed out friends list, of people I mostly played Halo 2 with all the time. But once I grew up a bit, had a job, and my life wasn't all games, I cut the list down to almost people I exclusively worked with, or went to school with. So right now I think I have like 40 people, with maybe 7 or 8 added from here that I've boosted a game or two with.