Easy Untouchables Achievement (Glitch)

Tyger7

This isn't patched and probably won't be. Follow the video and steps to gain this achievement! Everyone can be hit as much as they want, heal, etc and this achievement will still be gained. Makes it way too easy!

Update: October 9, 2010 even after any updates, still works.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcHG13nfIvg]YouTube- Left 4 Dead Untouchables Achievement Glitch[/ame]

Settings: No Mercy Finale on Easy. Solo but need a partner standing by.

Step 1: Reach the radio. Press the radio and wait until it's done talking. Invite second player.

Step 2: Second player announces that they are joining the game via box on screen telling them so.

Step 3: First player presses the radio again and second player joins as it's talking

Step 4: Players finish the finale like regular, making sure second player at least gets on the helicopter. Second player gets achievement! Switch roles if needed.

Edited by Tyger7

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Nothing Special and Stomach Upset, if you have the Crash Course DLC, just play through that campaign in VS with a second controller. Just never spawn that controller, and when the game forces it to spawn (because second player becomes a tank), just keep the SI in plain sight so you can kill it right away. That method should work in the normal campaigns as well, but CC is only two stages, so it's shorter.

For Nothing Special and Stomach Upset, if you have the Crash Course DLC, just play through that campaign in VS with a second controller. Just never spawn that controller, and when the game forces it to spawn (because second player becomes a tank), just keep the SI in plain sight so you can kill it right away. That method should work in the normal campaigns as well, but CC is only two stages, so it's shorter.

Thanks alot mate i will try this tommorow:)

Another video on the subject (Capture carded rather than using a video camera):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ailpL-7-4Jc]YouTube- Left 4 Dead - Untouchables Glitch[/ame]

This does not have to be done locally; it can be online as well. Only the person who needs the achievement is required to survive. The fate of the others doesn't impact whether or not the achievement is attained.

a little help guys

when i was trying this method earlier today with Frank, i was being disconnected when the first tank spawned

this happened on more than one occasion

i admit that my internet isn't the greatest ever, *meh telstra* but it's all that's available

i rate only a red-bar in the link-display and sometimes experience shot lag in general play

so is there any way that i can use this work-around to get this achievement?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...