Who will die in GOW3?

WeemanNewYork

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Carmine brother most likely. Though it would be awesome if the new Carmine kicked ass :uzi:

I guess a some important characters will die. Marcus might sacrifice himself to save the others in the end. Baird, Cole, Dom anyone could die really. I'll put my money on Dom though.

Carmine has to die, it's just a tradition for Epic now. If Clay doesn't die, I'm hoping D. Carmine shows up and he dies. Then Clay can go on a rampage.

Other than Carmine I think Dom is gonna commit suicide, just because of the way he is now. You can tell he's on suicide watch right now. Marcus might save him or try to stop him, but that might be a little too much like Tai.

Then either Anya or Jace should die too, but before Dom. Just so it could be an "I know how you feel" kinda thing with Marcus and Dom. I'm pretty sure Marcus and Jace are good friends.

Cole should end up dead too. Some people at Epic have been trying to get us thinking that his back is hurting him now and the war is finally taking it's toll on Cole.

Edited by Pixo

^thats way too much death you got there man

It's the end of the story arc and people are just fighting to survive. I thought people would expect a lot of death at this point. I'm actually thinking that Cole and Baird will die too just so they lose what used to make a lot of things funny and what gave them hope and so it would just be Marcus and Anya left.

(I took out Hoffman... He's not that important anymore)

Edited by Pixo

i think every ones got it right about Carmine - 4 bros 2 games - 2 dead - 3rd game -3rd dead 4th bro kick ass avenges his brothers.

Marcus will try to sacrifice himself to save his friends, but dom will stop him and tell him, " I ve got nothing to live for ", and that he wants to die ! guarantee.

Plus Marcus has Anya - Cole - has BoomerLady - and Baird has a Wrench - all live happily ever after :)

as you guys have said it will surely be "C. Carmine" this time since in 1 it was "A. Carmine" and in 2 it was "B. Carmine"

One of the collectables in GOW2 is a letter Ben wrote to his older brother Clay, its makes him out to be a long time COG veteran so if he is h's probably a lot tougher than Anthony or Ben. That said he could still die.

Given some of the things that are said in the books I'm expecting Hoffman to die.

One of the collectables in GOW2 is a letter Ben wrote to his older brother Clay, its makes him out to be a long time COG veteran so if he is h's probably a lot tougher than Anthony or Ben. That said he could still die.

Given some of the things that are said in the books I'm expecting Hoffman to die.

TAI was probably one of the baddest asses in the gears universe so if there is a clay carmine vet or not he is most likley toast

Dom lost his wife, Maria in Gears of War 2. So, he will die to save human race. Then Marcus will marry Anya and will have a baby boy, Marcus will named him after Dom. I think Hoffman will die too, Cole will take his place to become leader of the army after Gears of War 3.

Dom lost his wife, Maria in Gears of War 2. So, he will die to save human race. Then Marcus will marry Anya and will have a baby boy, Marcus will named him after Dom. I think Hoffman will die too, Cole will take his place to become leader of the army after Gears of War 3.
I like the way you think.

if thats not it. Clay Carmine will be some kind of Badass Makes it to the end of the game only to sacrifice his life Yelling "This is for my brother you bastards" Runs ahead revving his chainsaw.

another one is that all of Delta squad sacrifice their lives to stop the lambent and the locust once and for all.