father of the year

spr4ypr4ysn1p3x

I wouldn't have thought so pal. I think father of the year comes under the collectables similar to using weapons/eating the foods etc. Of these type of achievements though, father of the year is one of the more easier ones in my opinion.

Having said that, I didn't know about the data miner achievement until I just read what you wrote and then did a quick google search for it lol, so I could be wrong... :D

Father of the year would be easy if not for the Snowflake requirement. And, of course, fighting the urge to whack the painter with his own painting...

However, the award is very different to a combo card acquisition, ypu can't just pick up most achievements by association. Much easier to pick the stuff and give it to the girl.

What father of the year wants to get their award by cheating? Your virtual daughter will not be happy finding out you photocopied someone else's award instead of just being nice to her...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i've just tamed snowflake, what do you do with the tiger to give it to katey? i got it to follow me back to the area where the safe room entrance is, but it's refusing to come down the stairs, just standing at the top of the staircase roaring it's ass off.

am i missing something? the guide doesn't mention any issues such as this.:confused:

i've just tamed snowflake, what do you do with the tiger to give it to katey? i got it to follow me back to the area where the safe room entrance is, but it's refusing to come down the stairs, just standing at the top of the staircase roaring it's ass off.

am i missing something? the guide doesn't mention any issues such as this.:confused:

I think the tiger is probably killing zombies and you can order snowflake around to move her. Once you get her back to the safe room, just interact with snowflake and you'll give her to Katey

i got it down the stairs eventually, saved and reloaded and it worked fine. must've been hung up on something first time.

just need the survivor with the painting to pop up now.

Also, you need to use that painting as a weapon for one of the achievements. Instead of taking two playthroughs to get them both, just throw the painting and it counts as using it and it won't break so you can still give it to Katey

right after you start the game, grab the zombrex from the thugs and go directly to yucatan. its important to go immidietly so you have enough time

To make this more specific: go to the yucatan at/past 4:00 a.m on the first day to find snowflake. I don't know when they "disappear", so you might want to go as soon ass you can after 4:00 a.m