3 Disc Game On 360

Krimson Spawn

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does it say it'll be 3 discs?

Either way I don't care to be honest. If you kick up a fuss about 3 discs just because you have to get up off your arse to open a tray and put a new one in then you're beyond lazy!

I grew up with Final Fantasy games where there was 4 discs in a game and back then it didn't bother me one bit!

so. Forza 3 was 2 disc's. i'll probably be:

Disc 1 - the game itself

Disc 2 - the city

Disc 3 - the characters

You'll have to install 2 & 3 to plmay the game. you can only be happy about this, because this will mean that the game will look amazing. I just hope it won't be lika 10gb to install it

Wow! That's great. Silly as it sounds I always love getting games on multiple discs. Makes me feel like it's an epic. Like, I opened Dead Space 2, not knowing it was two discs, and am all "Holy shit." I don't mind swapping discs, don't see anything wrong with standing up, walking a few feet, and walking a few more.

^^ Obviously you didn't play FFXIII

I didn't have a problem with swapping discs in ME2, so I won't mind for Noire. If anything, it makes me excited at all the content Rockstar put in. Can't wait.

Only problem I had with ME2 being 2 disks was I felt that the second was unnecessary. The game wasn't long enough for the second :/

Lost Odyssey had a whopping FOUR discs and that game was phenomenal. Unless a person has to install more than one disc at a time to play a game properly (which I've never heard of) or you have a lack of HD space, I don't see the need for all the whining. The game looks like it will be visually stunning and great to play. Just be happy and enjoy the anticipation with the rest of us. Take your negative energy and channel it somewhere else. Please. :)

I personally wouldn't mind 3 discs, one of the greatest games I've ever played was a double disc game, Metal Gear Solid. It sucked that Hollywood Video only rented me one disc when it was a two disc game and so I couldn't finish the game for a while. However now-a-days with some/most people having a hard drive as part of their system they can install the secondary discs and not have to worry about swapping, but even if you do you shouldn't complain, you're getting a better game for it.

@Necrosis102 very funny, didn't even notice the typo, now I might think of Timberlake and Samburg every time I play this game.