Multiplayer or No Multiplayer? Your oppinions!

Jawsant

Multiplayer or No Multiplayer in LA: Noire  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Multiplayer or No Multiplayer in LA: Noire

• Yes, Deffinitley!
    • It depends...
    • No!

See here is were this can be an interesting debate. I enjoy multiplayer but I dont beleive it makes the games. However if a game doesnt have multiplayer and I have unlocked everything in the game I am less likely to keep it for future play.

i think with this style of game were you a cop and a lot of time is spent searching for clues/interrogating suspects etc its quite difficult to implement a multiplayer successfully - if this game is a 25+ hour game however i think it will be a one maybe two play through game before it is traded

Considering this is probably a 20-25 hour game, and there are several different routes through each case, thats 40-50 hours of gameplay if you want to see the other routes. I just don't see why you'd want multiplayer on top of that.

yeah spot on here

You don't need to shoehorn multiplayer into every single game, which Team Bondi/Rockstar seemed to have realized with L.A. Noire. As others have said, I'd rather have an extensive single-player experience than tacked on multiplayer. I can't see what modes would be available for multiplayer if it were included, I guess you could make a cops and robbers mode but it kind of misses the point of L.A. Noire's gameplay.

I would of wanted it on there, imagine a free for all in a 1940s L A it would not go a miss. GTA and Red Dead both had awesome multiplayers and Single Players I don't see why this doesn't. Still can't wait, hopefully its the best thing Rockstar has ever done. They bested them selves with Red Dead so we will see where they take it from here.

yeah, if rockstar had incorporated multiplayer what would they have done, theres not gonna be enough game's to play online, if there was a free roam it would suck because it would be like gta i mean it would get boring after a short while

Se in my opinion with a game like this you can pretty much do any thing with multiplayer. Instead of having just TDM or FFA you can have a gametype like Cops & Robbers or Co op Missions. something like GTA where they have race and all that.

The general idea is that by not putting in multiplayer, they can focus on the single player more - but it does mean that the expectations are going to be pretty damn high for this game. Pretty much Game of the Year or bust.