Achievement Trading Thread

TealPavelski

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need the 80 overall if anyone can help me get it faster id really appreciate it idk how that would work but if u give me sumthin to get it quickd id return it within seconds of getting the achievement cause i could care ledd about cards or w.e onlyy want the achievements if anyone else wants to help me out or has the same problem request me or message me so we can figgure it out gt= TH3 GREAT 0N3.... the0 is a zero most ppl get it wrong

Alright, so my MUT team is stuck at a 79 rating, meaning I'm one good card away from getting this achievement.

I need a defense player or a wide receiver to finish this up - and no I will not keep it. My gamerscore didn't get this high by not helping people in return, so anybody else who is close - I have Adrian Peterson and Jason Vilma I can send to you to help right back if you're close.

It'll also knock out the trading achievement, so PLEASE somebody help out!

xDAx AWESOME

I am in dire need of the MUT rated 80 achievement and would be really appreciative if someone would let me borrow top cards till the achievement pops and then I will give them right back.

I will also help boost a game if you need help for the favor in return.