Jack krauser on pro..

deathwaker

Try using your knife. If you time it properly you should be able to damage him before he can do much to you. If that doesn't work, shoot at his feet while he's shielding. Do enough damage and he'll flinch, allowing you to deal even more damage to him. If you happen to have a magnum weapon with any ammo at all, now would be the time to use it. Otherwise, the TMP is ideal for dealing with Krauser.

Meh, who uses the TMP on pro? :o

imo the easiest way to kill him is to run past him,take a right (where the second emblem was) and dodge his attack. He will do a backflip into a corner where you can knife him without any problems.

If you use the second control type, you have to hold RT to knife and (if i remember correctly) you can hold A without anything happening. This way you just need to press one more button to evade him, if you don't hit him in time

The safest way i know to get to the last battle is:

In the beginning run into the hut and stand left to the closed door, so you can knife it. Wait for Krauser to destroy the door and knife him in the head (important). He will do a backflip and run towards you, just knife his head one more time and he will disappear.

Second encounter: Wait for him to jump on the upper level and shoot the grenade he throws (easier than it sounds). He will jump down in front of you (a bit to the left), knife his head and he will flee again. If you dont get it the first time, you will the second time, because he always jumps at the same spot.

The other parts where you have to run shouldnt be too hard, Striker glich helps alot. You can run past all the mines with the glitch, too.

There you go

It's easy dude, just use the knife method, or if that's not your style use the magnum/shotgun when he gets close. Basically you aim at him and he warps around as he gets closer then when he is just about to attack he lowers his shield, then you knife/shoot him. Whoever said something about the TMP being good is wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Scotty
Anyone know where to find the butterfly in the castle? I heard you can get for free some whee in there lol msg me on Xbox gt: rastaman20

taken from an ign guide;

Free Broken Butterfly

At the beginning of chapter four, you can backtrack a bit with Ashley and get the Broken Butterfly pistol for free. From the start of the chapter, head west through the hall that goes by the merchant. Continue west through the next room to return to the room with the dropped cage. The area is refilled with not-zombies, but you can easily run by them to go through the doorway to the south, exiting back to the series of halls just south of the hedge maze.

As soon as you enter this area, do not move. There are two insects clinging to the ceiling, and you can take them out with a single rifle blow if you spot them before they spot you. One of them just south of the doorway, and the second insect is to the west, around the small corner to the north. With these two dead, continue out to the main hall. If you check your map, you'll see a locked door to the north. Run there with Ashley and she can piggyback up and over the wall, unlocking the door for you. Inside this room you'll find a number of free items, including the Broken Butterfly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On gamecube I remember krauser on pro taking me something like 6 hours to beat. Seemed rediculous. I would use all my ammo including a rocket launcher and he would not go down. Eventually I did it. Now I see videos of krauser going down with the knife super quickly.

I tried it on normal and it seemed to deal massive damage. So I will try just stabbing him to death on pro as well. It seems you basically just let him come to you stab him, do the quick time dodge, and approach him when you can. Try to get him in a corner

• 2 weeks later...

Get the "rhytm" , knife him, wait in about 1.5 secs u hear some kind of noise, like some bells. And then u knife again.. Knife - wait- knife- wait- knife- wait.. And this about 20-30 times and then u have killed this boss on pro without using ammo!!

The place where u do the trick doesnt matter, u dont have to get him in a corner. Just time ur knifing attacks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He was getting on my nerves so much. What was pissing me off the most was half the time the quick press dodge moves did not work. Especially the first one. I would press the correct combination well in advance and still get hit. If I screw up fine, but when the game decides not to register my button presses, I get annoyed.

Also the lack of any indication that the knife was the superior weapon in this fight is rather annoying as well. Ended up beating him without being hit (game decided to let me dodge the first move!) with the knife pretty fast after I finally looked it up.

Only took me 67 deaths. That's really fun Capcom.

• 2 weeks later...

I have now also made it past Krauser. On the way to him i just fought him 2 times (at the door with the lock and after i collected the 1st piece). He just tries to knife you everytime so just solve the Quick time event and run.

At the fight itself i tried to take him down with the shotgun/magnum and just died more then 10 times. With the knife strategy it worked perfectly. Just dodge the 1st attack of him and get close to him while he´s doing a "backflip". Knife him and he won´t be able to finish an attack.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...