Survival Achievements

catbhoy

Over half the achievements are associated with this game mode, shame to detract from the excellent campaign.

Be aware of this if you are looking at achievements, with the level of difficulty associated with survival you will need a co-op partner.

I managed to get to wave 23 with a random but then there was zombie bombers and lots of big zombies. It was hell.

Christ. I think the only way it'll be even halfway possible is with 2 good players with all the characters unlocked (for their situational stat boosts) and very wise usage of the shop items. Would love to 200 this one but I think this will be unobtainable for me.

Me and a buddy got to wave 29!!! then died - Fuming! lol - It is crazy hard, I will do this one!! have to say I absolutely love survival mode, so addicting.

Hoping the can bring out some DLC maps as there is only three, surely it would be quite easy to translate some of the campaign maps into survival ?? Maybe some more characters, I liked my bruce lee outfit form the first game.lol

Just got to wave 30, and boom guys.. 1st in the world on the leaderboards, here is a pic when you finish all the waves, the 2 characters you choose appear on it lol

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/p480x480/418870_10150584849187936_514157935_8786848_380682425_n.jpg

I finished it last night on the boat level.

Tips:

- Chow is the best!

- My buddy was the defender so he could disarm shit quicker, armed with the shotgun for close range.

- Save up as much cash as possible in the early waves, you're gonna need it for the later waves!

- Picking up as much golden nuggets as you can!

- Bosses are easy, JUST HARPOON the fucker!

- Zombie waves turrets at the top, and one on either side of the harpoon facing the oncoming waves to each side. Harpoon like mad!

- Wave 25 and above always at least have 1 missile launch ready! (I had 2 just incase 1 of us got downed - quickly run-up! more chance to heal your m8)

- Waves 26 + is the big bad zombie - missile launch! harpoon him oin the fucking face! :)

- I have tried so many time to get this, and have failed on wave 30 a fair few times, but not once did I think this was bullshit and slam the pad. I have really enjoyed playing it. Now i just gotta mop up the campaighn. I'll see you on survival folks. Hope my guide has helped. :)

(I'm Rank 7 - I'm On A Boat) - Top 10 :) never been in top 10 of any leader boards lol. Sure it won't last long.

Just got to wave 30, and boom guys.. 1st in the world on the leaderboards, here is a pic when you finish all the waves, the 2 characters you choose appear on it lol

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/p480x480/418870_10150584849187936_514157935_8786848_380682425_n.jpg

Reminds me of the old arcade machines adverts!