paradox ending #7 [Spoilers]

deathwaker

[spoilerS] If anyone is having trouble with this fight the one where you have to fight caius in a 2v1 battle (serah and the monster of your choice) i have found the easiest way to fight this battle is to put serah in sen and use chichu as your commando and whenever serah gets hit just use a potion they are cheap and they heal whatever damage he takes off and you still get 5 stars for the fight just a heads up if anyones having difficulty

[spoilerS] If anyone is having trouble with this fight the one where you have to fight caius in a 2v1 battle (serah and the monster of your choice) i have found the easiest way to fight this battle is to put serah in sen and use chichu as your commando and whenever serah gets hit just use a potion they are cheap and they heal whatever damage he takes off and you still get 5 stars for the fight just a heads up if anyones having difficulty

I did it the other way around, using a SEN monster, making sure it had Mediguard (I used Silver Chocobo) I found I never really had to heal it all and it managed to tank the whole fight.

I used Building Block (SYN + SEN) to apply buffs and Lifeguard (MED + SEN) whenever I needed to heal - although it really wasn't that often, just when Serah managed to get some backlash.

I used Stumbling Block (SAB + SEN) to dispel his buffs when he used Body and Soul.

Then using Arcane Defense (RAV + SEN) I staggered him, and I used (RAV + COM(Tonberry) ) when he was staggered although if you find this difficult you could use COM + SEN.

Obviously he regains his health at some point but I just did the same steps and found it pretty straightforward.

Yeah I used Bunkerbeast and Serah in Commando/Syn/Sab/Med/Rav roles.

Buff, hit some debuffs

hit a couple of attacks as ravager

switch to com to slow the chain guage then switch back to ravager and boost more.

Either Med or potions to heal. I'd have preferred to play more aggressively but having a constant sentinel was about the best I could muster for that fight.

I had a lvl 45 Silver Chocobo with over 13K hp.

I spent most of the battle as a SAB dropping Poison and Wound on him between dispelling his buffs while he beat up the chocobo.

If I had spare time then I switched Serah to a RAV for a bit to whack on more damage. If he staggered I switched her to a COM. I always kept the Chocobo in though.

By the time I killed him and he revived he only revived to about 1/3 life due to the massive amount of wound damage he'd taken.

I then just stuck poison on and went RAV on him for the last part of his life.

I was really surprised when I got 5 stars at the end as it seemed to take ages.