May The Forza Be With You Achievement Guide

NeedToAchieve

A video showing the step i used to unlock this achievement - Unfortunately you need a FM3 of FM4 save to do this - Like an idiot i deleted my level 50 FM3 save ages ago - So I hope this helps

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYhnZXHYO_g]Forza Horizon : May The Forza Be With You Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Just a suggestion, perhaps put your videos all in one thread to save on forum clutter? Plus people can access all your stuff in one place which is much more convenient?

This is my last video i have at the moment - It would have been a better idea if i had of done that :(

I cant see how to delete the threads - Do you know a mod that will be able to organise this for me?

Edited by NeedToAchieve

This is my last video i have at the moment - It would have been a better idea if i had of done that :(

I cant see how to delete the threads - Do you know a mod that will be able to organise this for me?

Thanks for the shout-out at the end of the video :woop:

Wish it was friday now so I could play it - maybe I should stay clear of this forum 'till then so I don't get too jealous of all you guys playing it already haha

Quick question I have. I have Forza 3 sitting next to me (had it years but never got round to starting it). Is it possible to get to the required level on the game without unlocking any achievements in it and still claim your loyalty cars in Horizon?

I ask beacause I really don't feel ready to try and plough through Forza 3 right now but it'll bug me and mess up my completion percentage if I unlock a couple of achievements in it. If there's no way round it, I can live with it, but would really prefer not to unlock any till I'm ready to commit to it.

Quick question I have. I have Forza 3 sitting next to me (had it years but never got round to starting it). Is it possible to get to the required level on the game without unlocking any achievements in it and still claim your loyalty cars in Horizon?

I ask beacause I really don't feel ready to try and plough through Forza 3 right now but it'll bug me and mess up my completion percentage if I unlock a couple of achievements in it. If there's no way round it, I can live with it, but would really prefer not to unlock any till I'm ready to commit to it.

I don't think so as both times i have done Forza 3 - I have unlocked the jump 5 feet and the first win, this was during the "exhibition" race when it tells you about the game (the1st thing you do in the game) - If you don't win then all is good i guess - But there is an achievement for getting to Level 1 - Which you need to be at least level 1 according the post by IEvil IMonkey on what loyalty cars you get -

A long answer but my guess would be its not possible to get to level 1 without unlocking an achievement

I don't think so as both times i have done Forza 3 - I have unlocked the jump 5 feet and the first win, this was during the "exhibition" race when it tells you about the game (the1st thing you do in the game) - If you don't win then all is good i guess - But there is an achievement for getting to Level 1 - Which you need to be at least level 1 according the post by IEvil IMonkey on what loyalty cars you get -

A long answer but my guess would be its not possible to get to level 1 without unlocking an achievement

Yeah, I figured as much. Thanks for the reply mate. Looks like I'll fire Forza 3 up tomorrow and see what I can do with it.

Work around ? Its not a glitched achievement? I went out and bought FM3 today from blockbuster for £5 - Only because i had deleted my save - And ended up buying FM4 too - The Forza series are great games - And FM3 isn't too bad, I admit its a grind at the end but just let the hired driver finish the game off if you cant be bothered.

What is the issue you have, playing FM3 or 4? Or the fact the game makes you play a previous game in order to get the full 1k? Its wrong they do that but i enjoy their games - I suppose if i wasn't a fan i probably would be annoyed

I have an idea (i am not going to do, but i think it could work..) for those that do not want to be obliged to play full FM3 or FM4..

Play FM3 offline and get to level 10 (with the achievements..)

Cancel only the gamertag and connect to Xbox Live, recover the gamertag, play Forza Horizon and it should see your save game of FM3 or FM4..

Do you think something like this will work?..

P.S. I know already that doing this it's absolutely no-sense..

Edited by Gem87

i dont see the big problem lol i have the achievo and i played forza 4 for a few hours to get to lvl 13? i think ages ago. I barely touched the game so im sure those without a save could easily rent forza and get to 10 within the actual day you rent it.

If it had been "import a lvl 50 save from forza 3 or 4" then yeah people should feel hard done by but it dont take long to get to 10 like i said.

I have an idea (i am not going to do, but i think it could work..) for those that do not want to be obliged to play full FM3 or FM4..

Play FM3 offline and get to level 10 (with the achievements..)

Cancel only the gamertag and connect to Xbox Live, recover the gamertag, play Forza Horizon and it should see your save game of FM3 or FM4..

Do you think something like this will work?..

P.S. I know already that doing this it's absolutely no-sense..

I understand what you are saying - I will simplify it

1-Disconnect Ethernet or internet

2-Play FM3 offline and do the first 5 races or so to get to level 2

3-Sign out of you gamertag once the game has saved

4-Reconnect to the internet

5-Recover your account - This will clear any achievements won whilst you were offline. And it should still have the save on your console

6-Start a new Forza Horizon save on the same storage device your FM3/4 save is on

7-In Forza Horizon get to the point where you get the Yellow Wristband when your in free roam if this works - You will get a message saying new loyalty car are available

i dont see the big problem lol i have the achievo and i played forza 4 for a few hours to get to lvl 13? i think ages ago. I barely touched the game so im sure those without a save could easily rent forza and get to 10 within the actual day you rent it.

If it had been "import a lvl 50 save from forza 3 or 4" then yeah people should feel hard done by but it dont take long to get to 10 like i said.

You dont need to get to level 10 even - As Evil Monkey stated in a previous post you get a loyalty car for level 1 ! So i got to level 2 just to be safe -

I understand what you are saying - I will simplify it

5-Recover your account - This will clear any achievements won whilst you were offline. And it should still have the save on your console

6-Start a new Forza Horizon save on the same storage device your FM3/4 save is on

7-In Forza Horizon get to the point where you get the Yellow Wristband when your in free roam if this works - You will get a message saying new loyalty car are available

You dont need to get to level 10 even - As Evil Monkey stated in a previous post you get a loyalty car for level 1 ! So i got to level 2 just to be safe -

If this works, I will give you ALL the internets, good sir.

If this works, I will give you ALL the internets, good sir.

It will do as you only need the save and recovering your account before signing in after being offline deletes any offline acheivos you earned so for those who care about completion percentage / only having a few g in Forza 4 this method is for you.

I have other problem - I have a save from Forza 3 and Forza 4 ( max 50 lvl on both ) but achievment dont pop up when I went to workshop after I get yellow wrist band :/

I only get 3 cars from Turn 10 - Rockstar Challenger 392, Viper with Horizon livery and Saleen S5S Raptor.

I have other problem - I have a save from Forza 3 and Forza 4 ( max 50 lvl on both ) but achievment dont pop up when I went to workshop after I get yellow wrist band :/

I only get 3 cars from Turn 10 - Rockstar Challenger 392, Viper with Horizon livery and Saleen S5S Raptor.

Check the save are on the same storage device as the new forza horizon save will be - You will need to do the first part again to get to the yellow wristband

Check the save are on the same storage device as the new forza horizon save will be - You will need to do the first part again to get to the yellow wristband

I have all my Forza saves on the same storage device ( hard drive ) - so I thinkthis is not an issue but I played carrer second time ( to moment with yellow wristband ) and achievment doesn't pop up :/ I have no idea what next :/

I have all my Forza saves on the same storage device ( hard drive ) - so I thinkthis is not an issue but I played carrer second time ( to moment with yellow wristband ) and achievment doesn't pop up :/ I have no idea what next :/

try having just one of the save on the storage device move the other one to usb or something? And make sure that you select a clean storage device for forza horizon - ie No Forza Horizon save present - I used the cloud storage and if it didn't work deleted the forza horizon save - DO you still have the FM3 or 4 game to go on and make sure they are lvl 50 and not been reset for some stupid reason?

I have a level 40 something F3 save on another gamertag on my hard drive and it appears to not unlock the achievement for me.. maybe I will try the cloud storage option, I'm not sure if this will help...

If its not for the profile / gamertag you are using i am pretty sure it wont work i am afraid

If its not for the profile / gamertag you are using i am pretty sure it wont work i am afraid

Yeah I think you are right, I have the yellow wrist band and there is no option in the garage for me to import a save. I'm going to try this method -

To clarify between step 3 and 4 I would have to delete my profile off my hard drive to give me the option to recover my tag correct??

Edited by jedi420j

Yeah I think you are right, I have the yellow wrist band and there is no option in the garage for me to import a save. I'm going to try this method -

To clarify between step 3 and 4 I would have to delete my profile off my hard drive to give me the option to recover my tag correct??

You wouldn't need to delete your account - But you can if you want make sure if doing that you delete ONLY your profile NOT profile and items

To recover account

Xbox guide button >On the HOME tab press DOWNLOAD PROFILE > And in your sign in detail > It will download and your offline achievements will vanish from your account

The achievements disappear as your profile hasn't been update on the xbox servers, and by recovering your account you are getting your profile that was last updated to them

When the message pops up i stupidly and accidently said 'no thanks' without reading it is there a way to still get the achievement.

Start a new save of forza horizon, or if right at the beginning delete the horizon save you have and get to that point again - If using another storage device make sure the FM3 or 4 save is on the same device