help for a noobie lol please

Hi I don't normally play these type games as don't like them only reason im trying is as the reviews was great and most shops where I live have sold out on ps4 xbox one etc. Im level 15 I think and I don't really know what I fck im doing I keep dying every 5 min's and I lose 10 percent of weapons.Do I have to quip swords etc do the person I am playing as ? any help tips advice for a NEWBIE please ? Thank you.

p.s which is best class

Barbarian

Crusader

Demon Hunter

Monk

Witch doctor

Wizard

p.s please for my spelling

Edited by WizardFlipper

I prefer Witch Doc or Wizard. And yes, when you're fighting you see items drop that you pick-up. The green triangles will help give you an idea of how much better the item is (most of the time). And as you level up and go through the Acts, you'll get better drops. I was in a group that ran through the Acts, so I'm currently doing them solo so I can enjoy the story.

So yes, check on your items that you pick up, and keep replacing your armor and weapons with better ones as you progress. Also be sure to check your skills page as you level up. You unlock progression for those too. Be sure to keep to Normal difficulty until you get up to level 70 and have some gear.

Edited by Banes

Hi I don't normally play these type games as don't like them only reason im trying is as the reviews was great and most shops where I live have sold out on ps4 xbox one etc. Im level 15 I think and I don't really know what I fck im doing I keep dying every 5 min's and I lose 10 percent of weapons.Do I have to quip swords etc do the person I am playing as ? any help tips advice for a NEWBIE please ? Thank you.

p.s which is best class

Barbarian

Crusader

Demon Hunter

Monk

Witch doctor

Wizard

p.s please for my spelling

All I can tell you is to lower the difficulty setting. These types of games get some getting used to for those of us who haven't played them. As for the best class. It's more of an opinion based answer, but I think that the best class for someone just starting out, like you, would be barbarian. If you are looking for more of a challange, I had a blast playing as the witch doctor and the wizard. The Monk was fun too, but again, those take some getting used to. Good luck and welcome to the dark side! DIABLO FTW!