Easiest game you ever got achievements from?

RickPhoenixxx

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dishonored was actually really easy for 1000/1000. The DLC, however, is a different story. Not really difficult, just frustrating

Really? Not being seen, no kills, and no upgrades was easy? I commend you, for you are obviously a quality gamer. Not to mention it's a minimum of two playthroughs. Dishonored doesn't belong on this list.

/mini rant lol

Really? Not being seen, no kills, and no upgrades was easy? I commend you, for you are obviously a quality gamer. Not to mention it's a minimum of two playthroughs. Dishonored doesn't belong on this list.

/mini rant lol

Yeah it doesn't belong on the list, but I had so much fun with it and everything, it just seemed easy to me. Not the necessarily the easiest games, but the achievements were pretty much straight forward, only thing that's a little tricky is get Manipulator. I loved Dishonored

Edited by Explicitlyy

Yeah it doesn't belong on the list, but I had so much fun with it and everything, it just seemed easy to me. Not the necessarily the easiest games, but the achievements were pretty much straight forward, only thing that's a little tricky is get Manipulator. I love Dishonored

Hehe, pardon my rant, you can probably tell from my avatar and sig that I also love it, lol. You're right that it is a very fun completion.