Quick Agent Of The Month Question..

Well I am just about to beat the game on hard, as i set out t get all the single player achievements, such as the collector, etc and that includes Agent of the month. I am missing 1 or 2 things i cannot get now at this stage ( Erica's voice, she's dead ) and i dont even know i can unlock the bonus mission ( I shot lambert, made it easier to collect the missing profiles ) to get to Moss, etc. In other words im screwed.

Now, is it possibe for me to go back and play individual missions to get the missing profiles ? or will I have to start again ??

I'm currently, kind of, in your sad situaton and it's looking as we've been jacked. I'm looking at my Profile list and it seems once you have missed one, you're done, and will have to do a certain HQ where it is available, again. SUCKS TO HIGH HELL.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, as I hope I am, but doubt I am.

Update: It seems that if Sound Verifications aren't done for Emile Dufraisne on [HQ 2] & Enrica Villablanca on [HQ 2] at the same on time, Carson Moss on [HQ 2-3], Jamie Washington on [HQ 2-3] and Stanley Dayton on [HQ 2-4] you're done.

I will stress that all other info such as retina, finger prints and Personal file info for everyone above can be attained on HQ4. But again, Voices must be gathered before hand except for Dayton (Which is debatable) or you're out of luck and will have to start all over if badly saved or have to go to a previous save point preferably HQ2.

Saves do not go across difficulty levels. So no going from Hard to Easy on this one.

Edited by Johnny Neat
Update