Everyone's 2010 Gamerscore Goal!!!

xICooRsYIx

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about a number per ce, but I want to try and bring all my games to "complete". And get a full K in all the new games I'm getting (how am I gonna get it in FF I do not know, don't ask me xD)

I'll need some obscure things though like getting all Fable II online achievements, def will need some ones help, I have like 5 to go. Then put hundreds of hours in Mass Effect(s), etc.

We'll see how that turns out lol

My goal is a lofty 150,000, and considering my account is only three days old that should be a pretty big challenge.

It works out at around 12,000 a month, so I suppose it's possible. It will involve playing a lot of shite, but I suppose to accomplish something like that it will be worth it.

If anything wants to become my serious boosting buddy then feel free to add me, it would be easier if it was somebody in the same time zone (GMT) but anybody is welcome, we will just have to work around it.

Good luck to everyone else with their goals :)

I've had a 360 since Christmas 07, and at the moment I'm on 32690.

About a month before Christmas just gone I was on 26000 and I got to 30000 by December 23rd at the latest.

So my target this year is a rather easy 40000G, I know I'll get it cause I'm nearly on 33000 as it is.

So if I hit 40k soon, then I'll aim for 50k, could probably get somewhere near that by the end of the year.