Easy Achievements

Tha Chris Fisher

I have just found out that supersim on this game is a gamerscore freaks bestfriend..while I was playing my legacy trying to get the 1 star to 6 star (which I did finally get) I decided to use the supersim option cause I didn't feel like playing really. While I was doing this the team started to win so I clicked B to go back and play the game to score a quick TD to tie the game back up. When I did this I ran a play and when the play ended I got 10 achievements for 125g. Now I realized that I had not played this whole time so I went and checked which ones I got. I got the "Pass to 5 Different Recievers" achievement and I shure knew I just ran a run play I didn't pass it, so I tried this again and shure enough I got "Return Kick off for TD"

So, The way you do this is set your game clock to 15 min. If you want turn up all your stats and turn all theirs down cause it still works if you supersim, and when the game gets to or before one minute go back to the game run one play and you'll get your achievements. Then sim to the very end cause some achievements are only unlocked when you complete a full game and you'll get more.

Do this until you are tired of doing it or get all your achievements. I hope this helps I figured this out and I just wanted to share cause I thought it was pretty nefty.

O! and to get your no sacks or intros achievement put quarters at 1 min and supersim and just play one play in the 4th quarter and you'l get them!

:woop: Now get that Gamerscore up fellas!

Edited by Tha Chris Fisher

• 3 months later...

Im usung Idaho right now on the 1 to 6 star team. Im at 4 stars right now. But i have my quarters turned down to 1 min and I supersim the hell out games. I can run through a season in a lil bit over a hour. Once I get 6 stars im gonna work on getting the #1 recruiting class with Idaho. I could make that easy by using usc or some powerhouse team like that, but i just think it would be cool to use Idaho