Xbox console and x-mark: what does it takes for them to appear?

frenzy2585

I have played survival and taken notes of the items i took and the ones i still gotta get and i believe that the xbox console, the xbox x-mark and either 1 or 2 of the 3 slots is what i still havent got yet. Im pretty sure i got all the others. What does it takes for these remaining items to appear, especially for the console and x-mark? Do i have to get a certain number of wins before they appear? Also, i have only played on survival solo so far, would playing survival tag would help a little bit somehow? I also modified the options in a way that the online ranking doesnt register my performance, could that have something to do with me not getting the related achievement?. And when items that i took already appear, should i take them anyway or ignore them? Does that make any difference on the future items or not?

Basically everything is random and messing with the settings does NOT affect this achievement. I would honestly just keep playing it over and over trying to do the survival achievements and eventually unintentionally you will get all of them. Thats what i did anyways. The xbox and and X mark are just really rare they appear when they want to. I have gotten it to appear in round two but the higher the round the better chance u got because that leads to more items being dropped.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I hate this achievement so much.

Played 8 hours yesterday and 2 hours today. More than 1k rounds with Hitomi, 500 Jan Lee and several on other characters.

Got all items hundreds of times, 7 xbox logos and 0 consoles. I want to kill this game with fire and acid.

• 2 years later...

Yeah, they're completely random. I'm fairly sure 360 Console is my last item. Prototype-X has shown up at least 4 times for me. I was playing just now and 2 of these times were almost consecutive and a 3rd time within 10 minutes I couldn't believe it.

I've also got one on first round, and other times after a while. So there's no method to this madness... I'll just keep playing.

• 1 year later...