Doll Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread

Webb

Need: Garth, Reaver and Lucien

Will Trade: Theresa

I would really like to knock this achievement over and would be happy to trade gold for dolls or if I have any other items you may need. Also willing to trade assistance in quests or collosseum.

GT: Ben4214

Edited by Ben4214
Forgot GT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need: Reaver, Hammer

Trading: Theresa, Lucien

I'm also willing to trade multiples of Theresa just to have more trading flexibility to help other people with. Feel free to message me on live.

GT: Corsolis

EDIT: Thanks to Spogglenose for helping me with Lucien.

Thanks to Boyez for the Garth Trade

Edited by Corsolis

Thanks so much to Ackter for allowing me to keep his Hammer doll once he got his achievement. I am now available for helping you get the dollcatcher, but I am not trading. I will have you join my game, I will sell a doll to a merchant, then buy it back, this will unlock YOUR dollcatcher achievement. This is the only achievement I'm able to help in for Fable 2.

I am also going to be working on the legendary weapon achievement in Fable 3 within the week, so if you are interested in teaming up in that endeavor let me know.

The easiest way to reach me is via Xbox Live messages. :)

Hi I have plenty of Lucien dolls and need to trade for Hammer, Garth, Reaver and Theresa. Message me through gamertag Spogglenose. I'm willing to help out with other achievements as well if I am able to and will be online plenty over the next few days. Thanks in advance

EDIT

Have got the achievement thanks to UCS909 as well awsome stuff!!

Edited by spogglenose

Hi!

I have these dolls:

- Hammer

- Teresa x 2

- Hero

and would need Reaver, Garth and Lucian to unlock Dollcatacher achievement.

It is the only achievement left and I would really appreciate the help to complete the game.

UCS909's method would work just fine, if anyone already has all other dolls.

Thanks!

I am looking for this achievement also

garth dolls for trade still

need hammer and should be done

thanks corsolis for trade

also need the two co-op achievments if anyone wants to do those.

Edited by Boyez

I have the Theresa and Reaver dolls can anyone help me, dying to get the achievement done. Wondering if someone can let me borrow them until the achievement pops us. Dying to get the achievement done if you want you can also catch me on xbox live under nymarine86 thanks.

The achievement says "Collect all... or see another Hero collect them." Can I just watch someone collect them? Is there anyone in here that can collect them in front of me or however it works? If not, can I just have the dolls and give them back (i'll give you whatever you want if i have it). Please let me know, I'll be on for a little while today.