Amazon is Dispatching Now

Slow2die

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish id preordered from amazon now, its the same price as tesco, but im not getting it until wednesday because tesco are shit. :p

i dont think i bothered to look on amazon, i think i just pre ordered from tesco because it was cheap

A lucky fucker on Reddit got it early from Amazon;

http://i.imgur.com/qpxHFev.jpg

i edited it for you! :p

I think ST's are looking like a Tuesday delivery. I just checked my account and I'm mines under the heading of 'Processing'. Notice that's it's also not showing in the right hand box which is my pre-orders list.

Plus under the 'Track' header, nothing is listed. I've chosen TNT, so I think I should get a tracking number for it. So it looks like TNT hasn't processed it yet. This is one reason why I feel mine should of either been here today or monday because I'm skipping out the RM and the package fest that's hitting them now.

http://www.gfxuploader.com/images/cvjz3261pvuc4dobqqhi.png

If I get it Tuesday, I'm ok with this. Monday, I'll obviously be happy but I can't be picky.

Edited by Nozza

I think ST's are looking like a Tuesday delivery. I just checked my account and I'm mines under the heading of 'Processing'. Notice that's it's also not showing in the right hand box which is my pre-orders list.

Plus under the 'Track' header, nothing is listed. I've chosen TNT, so I think I should get a tracking number for it. So it looks like TNT hasn't processed it yet. This is one reason why I feel mine should of either been here today or monday because I'm skipping out the RM and the package fest that's hitting them now.

If I get it Tuesday, I'm ok with this. Monday, I'll obviously be happy but I can't be picky.

They dispatched mine at 2pm today. Almost certain to come on monday.

They dispatched mine at 2pm today. Almost certain to come on monday.

Maybe mine goes through a different process. Having the CE and not going through RM, might mean a Monday pick-up? Though the process for dispatching it maybe different and it could of gone out today, it's just not going to say anything on my account because it's now TNTs duty to update it.

Again, I'm not too bothered. Got stuff to do and hold me over until then. Will be a bit sad if I see friends playing it and I'm all Mr. No GTA in the corner.

So much for Rockstar saying no one was allowed to sell it before Tuesday!

Mine still says "We've started preparing your parcel for delivery and it should leave our facility in the next few hours to a few days. We'll send you an e-mail once your order has dispatched. The length of time your parcel spends in this stage doesn’t change your delivery date."

All I can say is its about time Amazon got some faster workers, its taken them over 24 hours to prepare that parcel!

Mine was dispatched from Amazon UK on Saturday. Mine was ordered two months ago and it's possible they are dealing with the earliest orders first. Fingers crossed I will receive it tomorrow. I'm currently doing a hardcore playthrough of Fallout New Vegas so will try and complete that today.

Let me guess. You're either one of the people that live in Oakland and got the game early because someone robbed a delivery truck; or you bought a copy from someone off xlcraigslist. Also, dispatching now means their in the process of getting ready to put your game on a UPS truck, along with whoever else ordered from amazon. Doesn't mean you're going to get the game earlier than the 17th. Amazon rarely breaks street date.

I ordered off Amazon and it came yesterday :)

i got my order from amazon yesterday, quality game! hopefully everybody receives theirs tomorrow.

grrr

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~wmv23/shake-harder-boy.gif

lol ;) Indeed I hope mine comes tomorrow, I just wish it was with a decent courier. Why on earth does the 'tracking' feature on RMs wite only work AFTER the package has been delivered :confused: