Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Storm 2

d.palapuz

I was surfing the web in case a Naruto game would come out on Xbox 360 again, and I found this trailer in GameSpot and I was pretty excited.

From the looks of it, the gameplay is going to be like the first Naruto game in PS3, since Bandai is the one who's making it now for Xbox 360 (Ubisoft finally listened!).

I can't wait for it to come out!

What do you guys think about this?

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/narutoshippudenultimateninjastorm2/video/6249469?om_act=convert&om_clk=gsupdates&tag=updates%3Btitle%3B2

I'm glad another Naruto game is coming out but I'd like it if Ubisoft would have kept making them. I've looked on YouTube for more footage and it looks like this game is going to turn on exactly how DBZ Burst Limit did, a failing fighting game. ROA and TBB are so good and I'd hate for another company to mess the Xbox 360 Naruto series up.

Hopefully they have a RPG system like ROA and TBB has. It wouldn't be fun otherwise.

The first Ninja Storm had a very fun fighting system that in my opinion was better than ROA and TBB but it really failed with its side quests and boring exploration of the Leaf Village and other areas and that's my only complaint besides the lack of online. I hope they improve not only the fighting system but the exploration as well and I also hope the story goes up to the Pain vs Jiraiya fight since Pain is my absolute favorite character in the series.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope this one will be a mixed of both The Broken Bond on Xbox 360 and the Ultimate Storm on PS3.

I liked everything on The Broken Bond except Ubisoft had to take away some of the main stories that happened in the game like Choji and the butterfly charactertransformation or whatever..

The fighting style is my favorite part on that Ubisoft game.

I hope BANDAI implements some of Ubisoft's works on this game so it won't ruin the same experience we all had in NTBB and ROAN..

I hope this one will be a mixed of both The Broken Bond on Xbox 360 and the Ultimate Storm on PS3.

I liked everything on The Broken Bond except Ubisoft had to take away some of the main stories that happened in the game like Choji and the butterfly charactertransformation or whatever..

The fighting style is my favorite part on that Ubisoft game.

I hope BANDAI implements some of Ubisoft's works on this game so it won't ruin the same experience we all had in NTBB and ROAN..

NO. H E L L no. NTBB was a bad bad fighting game. It really dissapointed me cus I played ROAN first for an entire year. How can you call it a fighting game when it´s full of bugs and unbalanced characters. How come that a grab takes away 1/6 of health? ect

It may be a good RPG, but it´s only worth one play.

Edited by Big Quail

Bandai Namco Games published Naruto games long before Ubisoft did. No one is going to mess up anything, because no one is interfering in anything. It's still possible that Ubisoft could announce a sequel to NTBB in the near future. Bandai Namco Games just decided to publish their Ultimate Ninja Series on the XBox 360, too. In my opinion, comparing these 2 games is just ridiculous.

Well, now back to UNS2. I liked the first game a lot because of the graphics and details. It may be not as complex as NTBB, but it has definitely the better Ninjutsus and also one important benefit. It is almost impossible to spam in this game with one or two button combos like some people do in NTBB (or in almost every Beat'em Up I know so far), which is very refreshing. I can't wait to get my hands on that game!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...