Ninja Gaiden 3 - Announcement Trailer

ZackNovak

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
i cant wait for this i hope it is like where you can pick between good or evil that would be great since i can be a good ninja or an evil ninja.

Team Ninja would never do that. The Dragon ninja and the Hyabusa Clan have always been and always will be the protagonists of the Ninja Gaiden series. The only way that would ever change is if they introduced a different character. Which would add a new spin on game play there by getting rid of the need for "filler achievements" I mean come on, 14 chapters, using one weapon, on a game that's already difficult even on accolyte for 5 GS? Ridiculous. It would've been one thing if it was maybe, complete 1 chapter using only 1 weapon, or defeat a certain amount of enemies with 1 weapon that compounded as you progressed through difficulties that I could've taken for 5GS, but to have to go through a minimum 4-5 hour game for each weapon was probably one of the worst "War of attrition" achievements I've ever seen. I didn't even complete them all. Not worth the aggravation. lol The main thing they need to address with the new one though is the camera. It's bullshit when you're in the thick of battle and the enemy you're fighting is so large that you can't see a damn thing and they just spam you with fireballs or what have you and you die in like 3 seconds. That and maybe a reticle when using the bow and arrow. Maybe one you can turn on and off (for you purists) but I'd like to know where my arrows going before I waste them all trying to hit something 3 feet in front of me. lol

Edited by msfstar13

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...