What changes do you want to be made for FIFA 12?

MajorBrusselsXI

- Improve the fans (not just cardboard cut-outs jumping up and down; more like the FIFA World Cup 2010 ones!)

- Make the referees more lenient.... EA made them way too harsh this time!

- A forfeit if someone decides to quit out of a ranked match - the number of times this has happened to me when I've been winning has been insane!

- Improve the fans (not just cardboard cut-outs jumping up and down; more like the FIFA World Cup 2010 ones!)

- Make the referees more lenient.... EA made them way too harsh this time!

- A forfeit if someone decides to quit out of a ranked match - the number of times this has happened to me when I've been winning has been insane!

if someone quits out, they should replace them with a AI, i think they do this in the latest madden game

• 2 weeks later...

*Add Greek & Ukraine League

*More realistic face´s for famous teams and players.

*Quiters should be replaced by ai so u can finish the game.

*Fixing online lags in clubs & online teamwork.

and finally *Be a Referee :D

I completely agree that drastic improvements need to be made to Player Faces in the FIFA Series.

It is very frustrating when I buy the new FIFA Game year after year and I quickly notice that EA have failed to make any changes from the very basic Player Faces they created for the same players many years ago.

I am a Blackburn Rovers fan and we have had many of our Players stay at Blackburn for many years so here is an example of some of these Players and their very poor FIFA 11 likenesses that have been the same for years.

[ATTACH]6159[/ATTACH]

As the picture above shows, there just seems to be a real lack of effort from EA in making the Players Facial likenesses more realistic if they do not play for one of the top six Clubs in their respective League.

A further example of this EA or FIFA bias towards the bigger Clubs is when a previously widely unknown player comes to a bigger Club, his Facial likeness will be a nearly perfect almost immediately. You just have to look at the FIFA 11 Face of Javier Hernandez at Manchester United to see this clearly.

In truth it doesn't matter which Club your support, whether you are playing as a lesser Team or playing against them, Player Faces need improving ready for FIFA 12, as realistically it would not take too much effort from EA to do so.

Edited by Tactical Tom

A further example of this EA or FIFA bias towards the bigger Clubs is when a previously widely unknown player comes to a bigger Club, his Facial likeness will be a nearly perfect almost immediately. You just have to look at the FIFA 11 Face of Javier Hernandez at Manchester United to see this clearly.

Yup, i'll bet anything on to that Luis Suarez will have a realistic face in Fifa 12 since he joined Liverpool in f11 he just looks like some random player while playing for ajax.

Imo I think they should get realistic faces for every start up squad in the big leagues or clubs that are international present (fc porto for example) like Premier league,Bundesliga,Seria A,Ligue 1,Primera divison.

I could understand if the bench or reserve players dont have all realistic faces but c'mon this game is about Football and its players they really should put more effort into it.

Yup, i'll bet anything on to that Luis Suarez will have a realistic face in Fifa 12 since he joined Liverpool in f11 he just looks like some random player while playing for ajax.

Imo I think they should get realistic faces for every start up squad in the big leagues or clubs that are international present (fc porto for example) like Premier league,Bundesliga,Seria A,Ligue 1,Primera divison.

I could understand if the bench or reserve players dont have all realistic faces but c'mon this game is about Football and its players they really should put more effort into it.

Couldn't agree more. I'm a Wolves fan and only Kevin Doyle has a realistic face which is really annoying. I'd like to see the following improvements made in FIFA 12:

*New Career Mode - More realistic transfers, A football calender that doesnt put 3 matches in 5 days!! Scouting system, and players not retiring at 32!

*Stadiums and crowd - Please! All of the premier league stadiums need to be included (even if Molineux only has 3 stands next season if we stop up! :p) And the crowd needs complete changing from their cardboard cutouts! and a more realistic sounding crowd.

*Online - Punish quitters by a timeout ban of 10 minutes, More time at the start to change your team formations, Some sort of blocker to stop matching you against opponents who just pick real or barca.

Pro clubs - Be able to improve default players and give them names, more customization and stop all the lag and connection errors.

A better manager mode, being a fan of football manager there are so many improvements that can be made. im not expecting something up to the standard of football manager but a more realistic experience.

A better online experience, the lag on pro clubs is a serious issue that needs sorting.

And finally better looking crowds, the stadium look fine but generic, blocky, cardboard cut out clones dont do it for me, this is 2011 and the crowds from fifa 11 look like they were pulled out of a ps2 game.

I know most people have posted similar requests but these 3 need to be sorted and in my opinion are the most important as the refinement of the game play will happen regardless.

I almost forgot why not have an option to view a match from the refs, linesman or fans in some sort of winner stays on match, just a thought.

Edited by gazmaster1

Fifa 12 -

12th man with watch a match achievo and be a sub with the same method

More pro clubs customisation for kits badges ect

Ai carry on your quit matches online

Ultimate team achievements

better more challenging achievements rather than grinders

star ratings = difficulty you play them on eg Barnet-Amateur, United=Legendary and so on in career mode

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see that they try to enhance your immersion in to the game;

- subs warming up (as mentioned above)

- the crowd shots (like WC 2010 game)

- trainers come on to the pitch to treat players (or visibly being treated on the sidelines). Even stretchers?

- new commentary, no Andy Gray.

I would like more differential on the licenced pitches/stadiums, they look good in the build up shots but during play they can get v similar. Need to emphasize each individual ground whether they are tighter to the crowd (like QPR, Liverpool. West Ham) or if there's open space (Wigan, Bolton, Arsenal).

Get rid of Andy Gray. It seems likely as the FIFA franchise have a strong affiliation with sky sports. They need someone like Ray Wilkins who actually remains unbiased towards teams unlike Andy Gray. I'm a spurs supporter and before his sacking I had to watch games on mute with radio commentary as I couldn't stand how anti-spurs he was.

These changes would be great to see in a new FIFA 12

1)NO BLOODY KEEPERS

2)NO LAGS IN MODES WHERE 2+ PLAYERS

3)MAKE PACKS PRICES LOWER THAN 240 MSP OR SELL PLAYERS FOR SPECIAL PRICES LIKE ROONEY = 800 MSP KAKA = 400 MSP PODOLSKI = 240 MSP etc

4)I agree with Thugsta be the referee =)

only my idea

Get rid of Andy Gray. It seems likely as the FIFA franchise have a strong affiliation with sky sports. They need someone like Ray Wilkins who actually remains unbiased towards teams unlike Andy Gray. I'm a spurs supporter and before his sacking I had to watch games on mute with radio commentary as I couldn't stand how anti-spurs he was.

Agreed, he was very opinionated. I didnt like the way how his view was the only view that mattered and that he thought he was always right, quite often he spoke nonsense.

I am a Liverpool fan and he seemed quite pro Liverpool at times, which i found just as annoying.

I do like the Clive Tyldesley/Jim Beglin combo from ITV but I imagine they may stick with Martin Tyler plus another Sky person. Alan Smith seems to be doing the co-commentary a lot more now.

I'd go one step further with "be a pro", i'd let you controll your pro off the pitch as well, so then you can go and cheat on your misses with another footballers wife. Then you can go to court and get a super injunction, and threaten to sue various people.

Therefore it makes the game much more realisitc and more enjoyable to us the users.

Better servers,option to search by bandwidth allocation,country,timezone and the transfers in career mode should be more vast..der shud more ways to score goals.........the keepers shud be more sharper.... my vp should not disappear from the career mode when i switch clubs playing as a manager

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2269/42303.png[/img]

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5903/25029.png[/img]

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3624/5013.gif[/img]

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2482/44764.png[/img]

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7268/45185.gif[/img]

Edited by kanechelsea

Tactical Defending v Precision Movement + Impact Engine and the Menus look good/ great but i still want to see button delay and lag fixed as well as an observation system for clubs to watch if your club are playing or career mode as just a sub or manager to view from the bench or just observing friend's head 2 head matches and i will be more than happy to buy it on release.

Edited by BIGMatthew182

From IGN

"FIFA stalwart Martin Tyler returns, but this year he will be partnered with Sky Sports commentator and former Arsenal striker Alan Smith.

This year they will be joined by a second team, comprising of Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend, who will commentate primarily on tournament games."