Penalty shot achievement

MikeS437

• 2 weeks later...

Details, details, we need details. The achievement clearly says score on a penalty shot in a single player game. To me that means no switching sides, no adding a second controller. So, did you score on a penalty shot in a single player game in all star difficulty and not mess with any controllers?

First off we don't like gamesavers around here... second of all the achievement is glitched. Meaning you can't unlock it no matter what you do. But to answer you question yes I've scored countless goals on all-star, against the cpu, without messing with the controllers. If you look at the leaderboard on mygamercard.net you'll see no one has the achievement.

There is no way in hell you got all of N3 done in one day and even if you say no... a quick comparison of XBL, and your gamerpoint history says to me that "damn your great at Rumble Roses XX". Also you need only look at your Madden Achievements on 9/11 again damn your great... and I don't want to hear about simulating I wrote the damn guide for Madden and I know even simulating all games it takes longer than that. Even if you come up with excuses for those I bring to you the fact that after gamesaving Madden, Quake 4, and Rumble Roses XX on 9/11 and 9/12 you played 39 other games on 9/12 to clear them from your queue and push them to the bottom.

I don't understand why you cheating bastards don't just have the balls to say "Yes I cheat, I don't have the time and skill to play games, and I like my ego being rubbed by 10 year olds who find my score impressive, so I cheat"

All this because I asked about how you did the penalty. You're angry and probably have little tiny balls. My gamertag was created for people just like you, so read it. Too many people know it all. Madden can be easily done in a day, because thats not a gamesave. All of your 2006 Fifa World Cup Germany achievements have no date. I guess that means you gamesave. See how easy it is to point a finger. I could probably look into it further and find more, but I won't. Seems that those that are so quick to judge are feeling guilty about something.

A) It's been confirmed that this achievement is glitched.

B) ... I actually did win 50 tournaments in Table Tennis....

A) Yet another glitched achievement. I wish they would spend a little more time testing some of these game's achivements before shipping.

B) Congrats once again on that accomplishment. Not very many people can claim that.

• 1 month later...
I don't understand why you cheating bastards don't just have the balls to say "Yes I cheat, I don't have the time and skill to play games, and I like my ego being rubbed by 10 year olds who find my score impressive, so I cheat"

I hope quoting that is not too off topic but god damn Wreckon just earned a FR from me because that was awesome! These are the types of people I want to play games with! :woop:

Oh and for on topic - yeah achievement is glitched, everyone knows it except from some gamesavers who never played the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I had not put this game in for almost a year. Put it in last night and it didnt even have an update. That is very odd for a sports game in general..so yeah they obviously have not made a patch for this yet...now if EA would just re-open the servers for NBA LIVE 06 so I can get that online win achievement..

• 2 weeks later...