Ugg 49/50 one more to go

Cattivo

One more chevo to go and i left the hardest lol....

Wanted - 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Escape from jail

Been a awsome game thank you all who have helped me and the people who have posted the killer guides..untill d/c...Happy gaming :Bounce:

Good luck..hope you do it feel great... I just got mine..only mde the post cause the walk thru list it as the easyest lol..this game was well worth the time and im sure its not done yet for me..I thought i messed up on the Thu'um master but relised it wasnt master all shouts just learn each shout cause i forgot the shout in the place you can't go back to lol

Killed a guard, went to jail in Whiterun, escaped using the hatch in the floor with an easy/very easy lock to pick. Once you pick it and go through, achievement unlocked. Pretty easy, just make sure you save before you go for it. Getting your stuff back when you escape is a pain.

that "forsworn conspiracy" doesnt count toward breaking out of jail does it? technically you do, but its like in a group lol.

anyways good luck, i probably wont get full gamerscore in this for a long time. i just explore and mess around :p

this prison break reminded me of black ops vorkuta mission. it was like playing a medieval black ops..

I didn't actually think to save any for last, I just happened to get 13 standing stones last. I ended up just doing it the lazy way and waiting a couple days in game then travelling to the 3 stones right near each other to tally up another 3 each visit. All in all this game was a fairly simple but fun 1k, can't wait for DLC

does this definitely happen? maybe thats why my civil war quest keeps bugging out and stopping me from getting the cheev?.....

yep civil war goes hand in hand with main quest. unless you complete the civil war there will be point in the main quest where you will have to look for an alternative. just be sure to support the group you are working for. if you havent started the civil war then support the group who you intend to join later on. there are reports of achievement related missions being skipped because of this.

i am playing the civil war now so can confirm later on if missions get skipped or not.

The last achievement I have left is "Master" and it's a bitch to grind out since I'm not enjoying the game for what it is. I just want that achievement right now to start a new save file.

Luckily I only have 6 more levels to go.

yep civil war goes hand in hand with main quest. unless you complete the civil war there will be point in the main quest where you will have to look for an alternative. just be sure to support the group you are working for. if you havent started the civil war then support the group who you intend to join later on. there are reports of achievement related missions being skipped because of this.

i am playing the civil war now so can confirm later on if missions get skipped or not.

no its the civil war that i cant complete! its bugs out at the very last bit trying to take Windhelm, does it bug out that way round as well? maybe i should finish all the main quests then go back to civil war?...