wow second playthrough not for the faint of heart

bloodswan

Though the 2nd play through is definatly harder, I haven't found it to difficult. Like someone else said, I'm having so much more fun the second play through. The only think I'm concerned about is Old Haven. I had a pretty rough time with Old Haven on the first play through, so I can only imagine what it will be like now.

I am still using a Blue 102 dmg SMG from my first playthrough. Last night I did find an orange 65 dmg fire x4 elemental SMG that is pretty nice, but it has a reduced firing rate, reduced accuracy, and no scope :(

I'm playing a Siren with the Merc Class mod (+48% smg dmg & smg skill lvl 26) so the SMGs far out damages any of the very sweet guns I've found the second play through.

Just wish I could find an upgraded of my Blue SMG. I love the high accuracy/scope and damage on it.

I got an ammo regeneration mod and Rocket Launcher with 500x3 with 4x fire damage and just started shooting rockets everywhere. The fire drains almost anyone's life quick. I also used the Double Anarchy SMG which shoots 4 bullets at once. This is useful for spiders and other creatures when you need to drain their life quick for a second wind. It helps alot to play with a friend on the 2nd playthrough.

hmm so a sniper that does 380 damage is not as good as one that does 200 but has flames? Guess I gotta look for some more flame snipers and corrosive revolvers. For some reason my loot on my second playthrough has been piss poor.

In regards to Marley and Moe I enjoyed runnign around like an idiot trying to dodge them. I actually never died but it took me ages. In hindsight the obvious thing to do would have been to get ontop of a roof and snipe (especially since my sniper is level 23 as opposed to the nearest other which is pistols at 10) but I wouldn't have the memories :drunk

It more or less depends on your class, the way you play, where you are, what weapons you have ect ect

lets be honest, if a bunch of skrags attack you and your busy sat on a roof with an orange Grade shotgun rocket launcher of doom and demise, its likely Moe and marley will be nothing but stains on the ground by the time your finished xD

BUT, if your stood practically inside Moe's mouth whiles Marley Eats your Legs, and all you have is the Grey Grade Repeater you picked up when you were level 4 that you couldnt possibly part with because your love for it is to great and you both have so many "memories" then obviously you'll be nothing more then a meal within minutes :p

I'm a big fan of Sledges shotgun, I'm just at the bit where you have to find Tannis (could be Tanner or something).

seriously the game was easy as shit I was at the marley an moe part last night how are people so bad at this jus whore the shit out of the incendiary ammo and chill back and watch them burn

Wow, your command of the English language is amazing.

Seems the only hard part for me were the skag areas and the reason for that seemed to be the fact that I had no flame weapons. Now I have several and I am tearing up the wastelands. I guess I just needed to utilise the elemental weapons more.

Wow, your command of the English language is amazing.

Seems the only hard part for me were the skag areas and the reason for that seemed to be the fact that I had no flame weapons. Now I have several and I am tearing up the wastelands. I guess I just needed to utilise the elemental weapons more.

Hardly...

I had a purple Sub Machine Gun, no elements on it and i managed to merc everything

Weapons do make a difference, but you dont NEED an elemental one =/

I'm playing with the Siren (lvl 43 now) and it's: burn, baby burn (also a great soul classic)!

Must say that I'm playing in coop with a soldier, whose ammo regeneration and health restoration helps me a lot.

Main difference from the first playthrough is that you can't run up to some enemies expecting them to die by the time you've reached them. It's a bit harder but with the right equipment everything goes down pretty fast.

Edited by Parallax Demon

Oh no did you just say Spiderants keep spawning forever? OMG how i hate those damn ants there frustrating!!!

Lol, not literally ... it's just you get a lot more. You'll think you're done but then 3 more Badmutha Corrosive (or whatever) ones will pop up. And like I said you can't really drive through them or your car will probably blow up.