The Midnight Show

shadowfeeder

I've redeemed the code but it won't download properly, I just get an error message that says it can't be downloaded right now. Anyone else had the same problem?

I've only tried it within this hour so I'll give it a shot again later tonight, see if it works then.

On another note, it seems you can buy the download for 240 points too, so you can still get to see those bewbs even if you don't buy the game at launch now.

Yeah im getting the same error. tried it 3 times now. Ill try againg in a couple of hours.

ye i've just tried to get the dlc and it's cant due to a code - 80070570

i just paid for it as well. i didnt have a code for it so used microsoft points !?

what a RIP off.

can any one help me get the dlc or will it be sorted soon !?

Same here.Fucking typical EA shit.I knew this game was gonna have issues the second it dropped and it starts before I even load the shitting game up! I don't want to start a game without it cause the other code I used stated you needed a fresh game save to enable to knife function and I fear this code will work the same.God damn it EA,must you screw everything up.Everything!

Yeah getting same code ( its 6pm in the uk at the mo' ) tried to buy it with m-points

did the person who downloaded it already have a game save ?? didn't know if this would make a difference although i would be surprised if microsoft would stop you paying for something you can't play

ah well i'll keep trying

The error code basically is saying that the DLC is not on the marketplace anymore even though it looks like it's there.Over on the EA forums they are playing their usual "oh it's broke is it?" bullshit.They've projected to try and fix it by the 12th of December but I wouldn't hold my breath.It's currently broke for PC,PS3 and Xbox so I think that shows where the problem lies.

Yeah im getting the same error. tried it 3 times now. Ill try againg in a couple of hours.

ok i've just tried it and it's now worked !?

i brought it with microsoft point today and it didnt work.

i then played the game for a bit and have been out for the rest of the day but just tried it again and it's worked !?

maybe you have to play the game before you try down loading it or they have now fixed it etc !?

maybe it was not ready to be down loaded as the game as only just come out (in the uk not sure about any where else)

but i can let you no it's just worked for me !?

Bare breasts,burlesque shows and a mini game.

o right ok mate cheers for that !?

i had not been in them places.

i think i've just been playing the mini game but not sure.

i was throwing knives and have just won the jack pot and won a car, lol

cheer.

o right ok mate cheers for that !?

i had not been in them places.

i think i've just been playing the mini game but not sure.

i was throwing knives and have just won the jack pot and won a car, lol

cheer.

Yep I think the throwing knives game is the DLC game.Not tried it yet but I'm looking forward to tossing some blades later.Liked what I've played quite a lot so far.

ok i've just tried it and it's now worked !?

i brought it with microsoft point today and it didnt work.

i then played the game for a bit and have been out for the rest of the day but just tried it again and it's worked !?

maybe you have to play the game before you try down loading it or they have now fixed it etc !?

maybe it was not ready to be down loaded as the game as only just come out (in the uk not sure about any where else)

but i can let you no it's just worked for me !?

Yeah its worked for me now! It must have been a really easy to fix mistake then lol. As for what it unlocks, i have read that you have to turn the topless bit on in the settings. Just incase you havnt worked that out =)

• 2 weeks later...

There is no midnight club, it is the Midnight Show. Basically it just turns topless nudity on in the Belle de Nuit (The club you start in). Also, you can go downstairs to see various dances and play the knife throwing mini game. I didn't even find this until after I had beaten the game! I felt pretty stupid but they don't really hint at it even existing unless you read the description for the DLC. To get downstairs you turn left from walking in through the front door and you should see a rather large bald dude standing in the corner. Walk up to him and he will open up the hidden door to the basement.

There is no midnight club, it is the Midnight Show. Basically it just turns topless nudity on in the Belle de Nuit (The club you start in). Also, you can go downstairs to see various dances and play the knife throwing mini game. I didn't even find this until after I had beaten the game! I felt pretty stupid but they don't really hint at it even existing unless you read the description for the DLC. To get downstairs you turn left from walking in through the front door and you should see a rather large bald dude standing in the corner. Walk up to him and he will open up the hidden door to the basement.

Thanks. For some reason I was thinking it was in another building. I found it like ten minutes after posting that last.