all victories achievment glitched?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Same thing happened to me. Got all the individual wins, but not the cheevo to all victories. Bummer.

In my case i think it's due to me winning the first half of wins on one console, then recovering my GT and winning the rest on another. THe savegame does not recover with your profile.

My last resort is winning all the ones i won on my 2. console again on the 1.st and see what happens.

Same thing happened to me. Got all the individual wins, but not the cheevo to all victories. Bummer.

In my case i think it's due to me winning the first half of wins on one console, then recovering my GT and winning the rest on another. THe savegame does not recover with your profile.

My last resort is winning all the ones i won on my 2. console again on the 1.st and see what happens.

That may be the problem if the achievement is tied to the save and not the profile. Probably your best bet. As for the other dude, I think the heads appear from playing against them, so if you haven't beaten the Japanese in a game then Tokugawa's bust would be AWOL. However, I don't think that would have anything to do with the achievement. Check underneath the busts and see if any are missing all four victory icons. There should be at least one underneath every bust if you've won a round as that civ.

OK, so I can confirm this chivo is gliched, if you do what I did; play on one console, then recover and play the rest on another console.

What you do to see what victories you have (disregard what achievements you already have):

From the main meny -> Extras -> Hall Of Glory -> Once it has loaded. Press 'a'. You should enter 'Great Leaders'

In the hall of glory you can see what wins and with what civs you have. Under the stone heads of the people, you see 4 rows of icons. These 4 rows represents the 4 different types of wins, tech, domination etc. Obviously the civilizations you are missing are the ones without any icons beneeth. So just take the last few you lack, and PING! Achievement unlocked. You are welcome! :woop:

I dont you can see the heads if you dont have any wins with that particular civ, but the leaders appears in the same order as in the meny. The buttom left is the Romans. Buttom right is Americans. Top left is the Japanese and the top right is the English.

Edited by PaulKemp

• 2 months later...