Game of the Week: August 26- September 1 (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

Grifter Reborn

http://www.bubblews.com/assets/images/news/879593440_1361524113.jpg

Love it or hate it, there's no denying that this game set a whole new standard for modern shooters this generation. This game brings back mixed emotions over clan matches, campers, and even noob-tubes. So why not cause me to have a mental breakdown by participating in this game of the week from August 26th - September 1st? I'm sure some of you will enjoy seeing me go ballistic. The faint of heart need not apply. :p

If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to public.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

Edited by Grifter Reborn
link

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really expect us to answer questions about something not announced yet? ;)

Lol just checking ;)

They're announced! Let's keep the discussion regarding the awards at the following link please:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=505716

Thanks! :)

I love and miss cod4 sorely. Will definitely hop into one of these lobbies :) Is it only happening ~1 month from now or is it until then? This is my first time seeing a thread like this :dance:

We will only be playing during the week listed in the title/OP. Not saying there won't be people wanting to play outside of that week, but for this particular event it's only that one week. :)

Edited by Grifter Reborn

Correct. Definitely planning on custom games. Ever played the smallest map with only knives? Most fun I ever had on this game. Ironic since it's a shooter. :p

Yes, we should do that. However we can't just forget about Search and Destroy if we have a decent amount of people on at the same time. Now that is fun. :uzi: