Guides for Bosses and Tricky parts on Insane

LAFTA

Guys, I really need some help here.

I´m going completely nuts because clarifier part 2.

How the fuck you guys managed to get past the fucking son of*** octabrains right after you get the bombs to blow the dam?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Please, help ,e. I´m about to smash a controller or something else on the walls here.

I have just one asteroids, 4 pipe bombs and 4 trip bombs to deal with all those motherfuckers. The hardest part of the game for me.

Thanks in advance.

It is the "bridge" fight?

You can jump of the Ammocreate and then upstairs or of the end of the Bridge jump in the corner

Its easy on this twice Position

Thanks a lot my friend.

Jumped down to thos round things on the water and to the platform with the dead guy, took them all from there.

You´re a lifesaver friend, thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...

Any one have an idea on how many rockets I need to farm to kill the boss's second phase?? Like 10 or 12?? Id feel more confident if I had an ammount to aim towards.. wasn't sure if I had enough so I kept going.

Ended up getting knocked over and killed :(

** I did it..think I had to farm about 8 or 7?? Future reference for others :)

Edited by hypermetalsonic

• 2 weeks later...

the bosses were actually surprisingly easy considering the levels and small groups of enemies are 500x harder.

edit:

finished the game on insane. Thanks for all the tips! This game seems a lot harder than it is, if you have the foresight as to what enemies will be appearing and what time you can just plan your weapons accordingly and get past the really 'hard' bits easy. Save the shrink rays for the Mini-Boss flying poo shooters and you kill em with one hit instead of spending an hour on em!

Edited by lornesbored

• 1 month later...