Karn for multiplayer...

phenixdwn

Ok I know this will never happen.

But I think this would be an awesome idea for the community because of the current state of gowJ multiplayer.

They should give us a Karn mp skin.... (wait for it)... FOR GEARS 3!

I think that would be fair considering there is no locust in original mp for gowJ. But, like I said.. I know it will never happen. Just wanted to see some thoughts on the topic.

guess I'm the only one who thinks Karn would be a cool skin to play as in MP. Then people would have a new "sponge" to bitch about lol.

For all the bad things that happend with gears 3, it would be nice :woop:

think people bitching enough already lol but nice idea

It will never happen, even for a million years. Sorry to say yeah it sux..but It wont ever happen how the New layout for gears judgment is..and how GOW 3 is over a year old with the season passed. Going to have to wait for the "next" gears game for that to happen, I'am sure EPIC/PCF read the countless 800 page forum in epic games website for no DBNO and no Locust in competitive original MP.

1. Dont piss off the dedicated fans

2. Give what they want

3. = Big Profits!

Edited by SHMEEDIDDY

GOW3 is done, they haven't release any DLC since a year for it, and even tough there is still a decent pool or players, no new content will ever be added. Also i don't think Karn could be added to Overrun, as its not only just a skin in that mode, its a whole character with aptitude.

And yeah why C.Carmine is not in the game(he is, just not unlocked) is beyond me... This sound DLC for sure.