Kifflom! achievement glitched??

cfutecbolg

So I'm going for the kifflom! achievement and I finished the part where I have to deliver the 5 vehicles. I've progressed much further in the game and still haven't received an email for the rest of the epsilon storyline... I tried donating more money and calling Marnie but to no avail. Anybody else having issues with this?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm going for the kifflom! achievement and I finished the part where I have to deliver the 5 vehicles. I've progressed much further in the game and still haven't received an email for the rest of the epsilon storyline... I tried donating more money and calling Marnie but to no avail. Anybody else having issues with this?

try switching caracter and doing something else with Trevor or Franklin for a while

Also you need to donate 50,000 dollars that last part before final mission begins.

Check achievements guide here. They explain you. I got cheevo last night when follow blue car where you drive your car with 2.1 million dollars so I choose escape and about 10 mins later enemies cars decide gave up chase me after then mission complete with achievement and 2.1 million dollars. :)

Yes, I have the same problem. I also own the official guide for the game and it says, that you should receive a email after delivering the 5 vehicles. I never recieved that email and I've almost completed the main storyline. So I'm pretty sure that this is some kind of glitch and the thing won't show up in the future. :mad:

Yes, I have the same problem. I also own the official guide for the game and it says, that you should receive a email after delivering the 5 vehicles. I never recieved that email and I've almost completed the main storyline. So I'm pretty sure that this is some kind of glitch and the thing won't show up in the future. :mad:

Yes this is exactly what's happening with me! After I finished delivering the 5 vehicles I received the email just fine. But I ended up dying right after that so I loaded my last checkpoint. And now its been hours of gameplay with all characters and no email...

I have the same problem.. and iv only made one save..

Delivered all 5 cars and nothings happened since. I've slept like 20 times and done a bunch of missions/side missions since and still nothing. Even donated another £5000 x 2 and looked around online and cant find any answers.

Yes this is exactly what's happening with me! After I finished delivering the 5 vehicles I received the email just fine. But I ended up dying right after that so I loaded my last checkpoint. And now its been hours of gameplay with all characters and no email...

If I remeber correctly I received the mail after the delivering and also got the new Kifflomsymbol for the next part of the mission. After that I quit the game and when I started the game again the symbol was gone and I also haven't the mail from Marnie anymore. Very strange.

I have the same problem.. and iv only made one save..

Delivered all 5 cars and nothings happened since. I've slept like 20 times and done a bunch of missions/side missions since and still nothing. Even donated another £5000 x 2 and looked around online and cant find any answers.

Yeah I donated more money as well. Hopefully rockstar knows about this and will patch it in the near future.

It is annoying as im trying to avoid spoilers and wanted to quickly do all the missable stuff to leave the story for after.

I dont want to carry on thinking theyll patch it or someone will figure out how to trigger it again and then have to restart later when i could restart now. I hope someone finds a way.

If anyone figures it out or it suddenly comes up for anyone with the same problem, please post it here.