Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compulsive Liar & Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace

Okay, this is the final group:

1. Hungry Butcher | GMT -8 (Available at anytime for the next 4 days [11/24-11/28])

2. chronosplitter

3. kkrim

4. Beeg Beef

5. Commander 90x (only needs Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace but is willing to help with Compulsive Liar) | GMT +1

I'm trying to figure everybody's time zone and availablilty so we can set an appropriate day and time for when we're going to boost the said achievements.

thought you needed 6?

1. Hungry Butcher | GMT -8 (Available at anytime for the next 4 days [11/24-11/28])

2. kkrim

3. Beeg Beef

4. Commander 90x (only needs Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace but is willing to help with Compulsive Liar) | GMT +1

5. II Nicoya II

6. Lille Rille (today!!) GMT + 1

2. kkrim GMT +1 (Available from now until early sunday)

3. Beeg Beef

4. Commander 90x (only needs Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace but is willing to help with Compulsive Liar) | GMT +1

5. II Nicoya II

6. Lille Rille (today!!) GMT + 1

I need one person who needs these 3 achievements to help out with them. I can also try and help with any other achievements needed.

Looking to get...

In A Van Down By The River

One Die To Rule Them All

Triple Crown

Send me a message on live if you want to give these a shot. GT: II ClasseY II

EDIT: Got them all now. Thanks

Edited by II ClasseY II

2. kkrim

3. Beeg Beef

5. II Nicoya II

6. Lille Rille

We're starting at 8 P.M. PST (GMT -8). I'm messaging everyone in the group and hopefully a good majority if not all of them reply and are able to make it.

Sorry I dont think I can make it. im only available for 7-8 more hours from now because of work. Hopefully you guys can find someone to take my spot.