PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-18-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
FlogginMcMurry

FloggingMcMurry's Gamercard
Hero In A Half Shell Achievement glitch?

This is one of 3 achievements I still need for my game (the others are to clear Arcade and Survive 20 sounds in Survival).

I have completed each challenge map several times each and I still get no Achievement.
Is there a glitch here? Am I missing something?
Am I supposed to clear each stage with each Turtle? I use Don and Raph a lot and Leo a bit. Mikey is my least to use as he's not too powerful.
FlogginMcMurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:03 AM   #2
Tonic24k

Tonic24k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
All you have to do here is finish all the Challenge maps. They're located at the NYC Map under Challenge Mode. The only one not required is the very top option, "Survival".

There are 4 rounds for each level:

-Alley
-Subway
-Sewer
-Warehouse
-Rooftops
-Shredder's Lair
-Kraang Base

I used Donatello due to his ability to gain back 20 health from knocking down 5 enemies in a row with the "Line 'em Up" upgrade under COMBAT. The level 3 move with the Gravity Gauntlet works very well for this. I also suggest unlocking the Unlimited Special Attack. With this you can build a 20 hit combo, roll out of the way, taunt and power yourself up with a 20 second unlimited special attack. Have the Gravity Gauntlets equipped and go to town with the level 3 attack (+ full clockwise rotation).

If you prefer to use a different turtle that's fine. The most important thing is that you are proficient with their fighting style and that they're leveled up most of the way.

Last edited by Tonic24k; 10-28-2013 at 11:05 PM.
Tonic24k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:54 PM   #3
uratitmouse

uratitmouse's Gamercard
Ill try that also thanks @#2
uratitmouse is offline   Reply With Quote