Achievement Guide and Road Map

Xenolith666

Just a note, Underworld Story DLC is available to purchase on the UK version of Xbox Live.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Underworld-Story/ef03fcc9-57ae-4fbe-822d-41877c5d7790?cid=SLink

Why its not on the US version of the marketplace is beyond me. But the members who have an account based in the region can acquire the DLC.

Play the level where at the end you have to turn two wheels 6 times to close the portal or something like that, can't remember the level name. Use your second controller to bring second character and move him to the center, so he won't get hit by the beams.

Heavy guys will be coming from both sides, some of them will go after you and some will go after second character. Wait for the ones that go after second character to start charging their attacks (you will see the sign) and then use your X attack (the one that breaks shield) and if you do it before they release the attack, it will say interrupted and it will count towards achievement.

Do it 5 times and you'll get the achievement. Just pay attention if it's says interrupted and if the enemies are actually targeting second character. If they targeting you and you gonna keep the second character between then it won't work, they have to target the second character for it to count.

That location sounds good and I know the level you mean. Thing is, I've consistently stunned enemies as they were targeting my partner and I only ever get the "shield bash" points. I've tried stunning as they start the wind up, halfway through and even as they're about to hit the other player but it just will not count. I'm really worried it is bugged out. Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me with this game :/

Thanks for the advice though, I'll keep trying. That area is definetely a really good spot due to the respawning enemies.

That location sounds good and I know the level you mean. Thing is, I've consistently stunned enemies as they were targeting my partner and I only ever get the "shield bash" points. I've tried stunning as they start the wind up, halfway through and even as they're about to hit the other player but it just will not count. I'm really worried it is bugged out. Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me with this game :/

Thanks for the advice though, I'll keep trying. That area is definetely a really good spot due to the respawning enemies.

For me spinning guys didn't count, since they don't target a specific person, they just spin all over the place. There is a different type of enemy at this location, that uses a charge attack and they focus on one character at the time and those are the guys that will give you the achievement.

Any advice for Bodyguard? I've tried literally everything and not once can I get a "late interruption". I've tried stunning every type of enemy before they hit, while they;re winding up to hit, just before they hit. Nothing counts. I;ve wasted over 2 hours on this so far on every level and every enemy type. I'm currently putting it down to being fucking bugged to be honest. Halp?

I had a lot of problems with this achievement as well until I realized that only the "Hourglass" seemed to count towards this achievement. I personally earned it on the last boss Zane before he goes into his ultimate form. When he dashes eventually he will stun the entire party where you need to break free. He'll have an hourglass above his head.. simply bash him every time he does this (it will say interrupted) and after a few of these my achievement popped.

Edited by ox0 Shad0w 0xo
Corrected

back from vacation.. made a few more edits.. holding off on submitting since achievements are still glitched and won't be addressed until the release of the Orcland dlc. there is currently no eta on that release.. but perhaps september for the consoles

Edited by Xenolith666

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the effort you've put into the guide first of all but your information to delete the DLC when the achievement glitched on you to still unlock it is unfortunately wrong.

If the achievement is already voided the only way to obtain is is to delete your save and start from scratch. It sucks balls but atm there's no other way.

Or maybe wait for a patch but I've searched the internet and couldn't find anything baout a possible patch or a release date for the patch. It seems as if neither Deep Silver nor Keen Games care about what's wrong with this game.

The only official statement of a Deep Silver forum mod I could find was information that they're aware of the problem that the DLC achievements are only unlockable offline after clearing the cache and that they're looking into it.

http://forum.deepsilver.com/forum/showthread.php/68892-Trophy-bug

Edited by uhKillswitch

noted, will change.. guess I misunderstood what you were saying

**fixed!**

I know the new DLC is out for the PC.. or soon will be in the beginning of september.. most are assuming the orcland dlc will hit consoles end of september.. but with the game underwhelming in sales.. who knows

they will most likely still release the patch regardless.. i'm worried the dlc won't even hit the states

Edited by Xenolith666

noted, will change.. guess I misunderstood what you were saying

**fixed!**

I know the new DLC is out for the PC.. or soon will be in the beginning of september.. most are assuming the orcland dlc will hit consoles end of september.. but with the game underwhelming in sales.. who knows

they will most likely still release the patch regardless.. i'm worried the dlc won't even hit the states

I found an Austrian shop who has the DLC listed for PC:

http://www.gameshop.at/Sacred_3__Orc_of_Thrones__Add-on_DLC_5__PC_Download_7080.html

This link is for the character "Garok The Orc"

As the real heir to the throne he got betrayed by his brother Gragon. Now he's on his journey to kill him and take his tribe on the path back to nature.

The green text under the price says "comming soon"

http://www.gamesonly.at/Sacred_3__Add-on__PC_Download_7079.html

This second link is for the "Orcland Story DLC"

No description of the DLC only the 25th of September as a release date.

I have a weird feeling about this. Why are neither Deep Silver nor Keen Games announcing anything specific?

Edit:

As good and detailed as your guide already is, imo it's missing too much information regarding the Maxed Out and Perfectionist achievement.

I wrote a guide over at TA for Perfectionist. You can feel free to use it completely or any information you need from it.

here's the link:

http://www.trueachievements.com/a188391/perfectionist-achievement.htm

Edited by uhKillswitch

• 5 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official XboxAchievements.com Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official XboxAchievements.com Sacred 3 Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just picked it up, seeing as it is free and I'm in a game slump - wondering if anyone has any tips/tricks? Sadly, a lot of stupid four player online achievements :( Shame I can't just pop on four controllers.

Edit: Never mind, this game is fucking terrible. Uninstalled.

Edited by Floyd.