Black Ops Theatre Thread

Nozza

In CoD: BO you can now record any online match you play, edit it, save it and pass it on + take screenshots.

So please use this thread to post your Theatre stuff and share them among the community. Simply post the video or screen here to share it!

Please put a short description of what you're Sharing, so that we all know in advance if we want to Download it or not!

I dont want this place to be turned into a YouTube montage thread. We are not looking for 10min long videos of sniping etc. If you get a good killstreak then fine, but this is for mainly short clips of awesome kills, short killstreaks, funny clips etc as well as screenshots, not montages! If any of it is posted just so you can get subscribers or what not a Mod will be asked to take the post down.

How to upload your Screenshots & Video's:

• Go to the Theatre
  • Select Recent Games and Play your chosen clip
  • Make your recording or take your screenshot. Save it into a slot and add any other details.
  • When back into the menu and you've have saved everything, load the saved file up & click Render Clip. May take a few minutes but this is uploading it to your callofduty.com profile. Please take note to Render and clip it needs to be 30seconds or less!
  • This may take a few hours but log into your account, go to Theatre Beta and you'll see your clips.
  • Select one to load it up, click on the YouTube Link to then go to YouTube site and your clip. Then copy and paste the http link here.

Thanks and happy sharing!

Edited by Nozza

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope i will actually be able to upload my videos in cod. halo wont let me becuase urinating tiger is seen as an offensive name by halo but not by xbox live. wtf. anyway if i can upload i will. Its a good idea to have one thread so the forum doesnt get spammed with peoples videos.

Do you think you'll be able to upload theatre clips directly to youtube?

I heard that you can upload videos to a site directly from the game, but I think it was Treyarchs community site. And from that site, you can send it to where ever. Don't quote me, i'm searching for the post right now. Anyone with the game online can confirm?

I'm don't know the full spec of it yet but I think it'll be like Bungie where you can either share it among friends etc and post it up on Tryearchs site to your profile for download.

When the games released I was going to edit the main post anyways with what you can do. So it'll be like Reach hopefully. Unless anyone who's actually played the game already can clear it up for use this that'll be grand :p

TBH you can post your youtube stuff here but this isnt a promoting site! I'd say no montages but in all fairness, people will post there clips they've save which might be montages of a good game depending on how advanced the editing features are in the game. But I don't want this become a youtube site fully of sniper vids etc, so I'll make that clear now lol

Its for Theatre stuff which is in game so mainy for awesome kills, killing spress, funny shit etc. Not 10min long montages, but I cant stop them all.. But a Mod can!

Edited by Nozza

OK, I'm making this a few days early but there's videos out around places and its only a coulpe days before the game is released. So its best to be safe then sorry before any spam begins!

"couple" Sorry, I had to do it.:p

OT: This will really help stop new video threads from popping up every day.

Looking forward to finally seeing what the theatre actually looks like and how it works. This is a feature that could really be a value add to the game if they do it right.

Lets be sure to keep this thread on the first page and direct the hundreds of "dudz chek out mi vidz" posts here.

I heard that you can upload videos to a site directly from the game, but I think it was Treyarchs community site. And from that site, you can send it to where ever. Don't quote me, i'm searching for the post right now. Anyone with the game online can confirm?

nahh i wish i can confirm this, but its in the xbox live menu which is unaccessable at this moment (along with combat training and, obviously, all online games.)

I picked up something from my "Can't shoot" montage, where I fail time and time again at shooting and killing, and can seem to only Tomahawk people. 5 in a row (non-consecutive). One of the kills was labeled "Bank Shot" which I figured was when it bounces and hits them. But I couldn't figure out what happened to make it a bank shot! Check out the video "BANK sho..?" if you have the time, I really want you to see. I nailed it down. The Tomahawk PASSED the guy in between his legs and hit the ground right behind him. Instantly upon hitting the ground it magically appeared in his Knee. Very confusing.

I played a game of Wager: One in the Chamber on Cracked. It came down to me and 2 other guys. The game ended up being a draw for myself and another guy, but for like 7 or so minutes it was just us 3. I f*ckin ran around the whole map for 4 minutes, and when I couldn't find them, I knew they were hiding. I kept searching anyways, but for the last minute, I decided to hide as well. I decided to check where these 2 guys were at on Theatre Mode. Sh*t was so funny, 1 guy was up on the 3rd level, he kept looking around, checking doorways, and as soon as he turned around the other player walked right by the door and camped. Then in the last 2 minutes, I ended up right below the guy on the 3rd level. Then another moment where he missed by a split second.... Then it happened for a third and final time. For that last minute, all 3 of us where pretty much right next to each other. Its not funny explaining it, it has to be seen.

I have one on my fileshare (twice) called Jungle_CG_RCwin, basically me getting a Chopper Gunner/ RC-XD from a Hardline Pro Care Package / SAM Turret, get something like 20 kills on Chopper Gunner (getting a Spy Plane in the process), and then getting double kill which turns out to be a game-winning kill too. Shame it was only two, there were four there :c

Anyone able to record it onto a computer and email me the video file so I can upload to youtube? Because Treyarch only upload the segments if they are thirty seconds long, so >.>

And i'd like a video for people to hurl abuse at because of Hardline Pro being 'hacked' ;D

My other is me testing out the function and doing reasonably well with a Grim Reaper, with Attack Dogs up.

I'll be checking the fileshares of people who've posted, by the way :p

You f@#% bastard, Nozza x360a.

I was planning to make a thread like this lol

Well, here's the info I've found on the vid share.

• If you have a game that you want to share, do it right away and don't wait several games before going to edit it. Yes the game sometimes erases a played game (even if it's right after you've played it) and yes it doesn't stay on your played games list for a while. Just cover your ass and go to edit it.
  • I went to render my clip of 18 sec, I had to link my xbox account with the call of duty site and then my youtube account to my call of duty site. All was done pretty easily, though I did get 1 small error message.
  • When I rendered my clip, the progress was slow the first time, even for 18 secs. It took close to 10 minutes and kept jumping from 1hr to 20min and then back to 10min. This upload said it worked but didn't.
  • The second time I tried, the timer and progress did not appear and it was just telling me that it was working. This was a lie. I wasted 20 min on nothing.
  • The third time I tried, basically the next day, it took 7 minutes to render and only 5 minutes to show up on my COD site profile. The site automatically sends it to your youtube account.

And when alls said and done, here is the clip.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYY1LHORgk8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Black Ops: RC Okie-Doke![/ame]

:woop::woop::woop:

Why do i have to be one of the people who is having problems with Theater? :(

I have a bunch of triple's, crossbow triples+doubles, and what would have been a quad if it hadn't been a game winning kill, and none of them upload after rendering despite being under 30 seconds long, and having my GT fully connected with the call of duty website.