Notice to Boosters

Heroic Blanket

• 5 months later...
Just thought I'd let all you out there still trying to boost this game know that the relay boosting method now works again.

Not sure why it works again, so jump on it as quickly as you can before Crytek fixes it.

Does anyone know if this boosting method still works as of December 2012? Capture the Relay is in Onslaught mode now but no one plays it, so it should be simple to get a game going. But does the relay trick still work?

Does anyone know if this boosting method still works as of December 2012? Capture the Relay is in Onslaught mode now but no one plays it, so it should be simple to get a game going. But does the relay trick still work?

a quick google search can tell you all you need to know. the capture the relay glitch only works when capture the relay appears in its own playlist (not onslaught). its a server side glitch and it rarely happens, you will know when it is if you see capture the relay under the team instant action, instant action and crash site playlists and it happens for a few hours a most - so unless you sit in the game 24/7 and have atleast 5 other people on standby its useless, just stick with 24 kills instant action on wall street if you want your achievements anytime soon...

edit: its not really a glitch its a mess up with the original playlists (which is why there has to be a server screwup for it to revert back to the original playlists until it auto corrects itself). the combined playlist was changed to give no points for a ctr flag return and put into a playlist with extraction and assault.

Edited by freelance1986

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Servers just reverted for me, I have CTR playlist available right now.

Just need five peeps to join me lol

boosted this for three hrs straight last night. 13 to 33. another session tonight. didnt clear anything. just loaded it up and started boosting. I would reccomend everybody take full advantage of this before it goes back. I have heard that this happened becasue of the crysis 3 beta going on. BOOST it all you can before this goes away again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...