how the hell do you do the gunslinger takedown skill????

plum

I have clicked on the skill tree and then viewed the video for gunslinger takedown. I have done everything that the vid has showed me but for the life of me i cant get the pistol from the enemies holster:mad::mad::mad::mad:. Please someone help me its doing my head in. (the games says press rs then press lt once, i have also held lt in and tapped it loads as well)

This is my last tattoo for the achieve

Ummm, are you asking how to unlock the skill? Press :start:, select SKILLS in the menu, , use :dright: and :dup: to select GUNSLINGER TAKEDOWN, and then press :abut:. Assuming that you have a skill point and have unlocked the prerequisite skills, you will get the Gunslinger Takedown skill!

To use the skill, after pressing :rs: to takedown, spam :ltbut: Then use :rs: and :rtbut: to select and shoot enemies.

I swear, there must be something in the air around this forum lately.

LOL! Seems like it.

Sorry will word it again was tired last night and pissed off at it. I have the skill locked and it says get 10 kills with an enemies pistol .

What? How do you get 10 kills with the enemy's pistol if you need the skill to do just that? I remember this was an easy unlock for me. Are you sure it's not something like "get 10 kills with a handgun"? That seems more sensible and likely.

LOL! Seems like it.

What? How do you get 10 kills with the enemy's pistol if you need the skill to do just that? I remember this was an easy unlock for me. Are you sure it's not something like "get 10 kills with a handgun"? That seems more sensible and likely.

It is just kills with any pistol. He is misreading it.....again.

The description in my game was completely messed up. It told me to get 10 kills with an enemy pistol so I did not know how to do that but all I had to do was buy a pistol and get 10 kills. Not my fault it's the game.

The description in my game was completely messed up. It told me to get 10 kills with an enemy pistol so I did not know how to do that but all I had to do was buy a pistol and get 10 kills. Not my fault it's the game.

It's highly unlikely that your game was the only game that had the perk description wrong...

It's highly unlikely that your game was the only game that had the perk description wrong...

Yeah, was about to say, it seems incredibly unlikely that there would be a special version of the game out and about which had the description for one skill altered.

Edit (because we don't double post here):

Could you post a pic of the description?

Yeah, was about to say, it seems incredibly unlikely that there would be a special version of the game out and about which had the description for one skill altered.

Right? Let's see if he follows through with a nice valid picture of this so called 'glitched' Gunslinger perk.

• 3 months later...
You don't have to perform the skill to unlock the achievement. You only have to purchase it.

I swear, there must be something in the air around this forum lately.

LOL! Seems like it.

Lately, I feel embarrassed here on the Far Cry forums. How do people not understand such simple concepts like unlocking Radio Towers or reading the perks on the skill trees? :(

Because people are lazy and can't understand the stuff by themself. It's a shame really.

Too lazy to type "hours"?

Google is a thing...

Wow, you people are such d-bags. I stumbled upon this page after flipping through many google pages about signature guns, and this is pathetic.

Can't stand when nerds take advantage of the anonymity of the internet to type to people in a manner that they would be too afraid too

Wow, you people are such d-bags. I stumbled upon this page after flipping through many google pages about signature guns, and this is pathetic.

Can't stand when nerds take advantage of the anonymity of the internet to type to people in a manner that they would be too afraid too

You mean like you just did with that moronic rant? (not to mention the 3rd grade grammar spewing garble you sent my PM box).

Thanks for stopping by.

And if you think only 'nerds' use the internet, feel free to seek me out someday, macho man.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, I see exactly what Plum's done (shamefully, I was searching for help because I encountered the same issue, ha).

The skills says -

Requires: Handgun Kills ( / 10)

But beneath, it reads, "Steal an enemy's pistol and use it to Kill nearby enemies".

This is a description of the GUNSLINGER TAKEDOWN SKILL, and NOT how to unlock the skills. =/

You mean like you just did with that moronic rant? (not to mention the 3rd grade grammar spewing garble you sent my PM box).

Thanks for stopping by.

And if you think only 'nerds' use the internet, feel free to seek me out someday, macho man.

I was wondering why I had a PM message of him insulting me , I was sure it was one of my friend who registered and send me that as a joke :p