For those who are considering importing FYI

Datasiphon

The Japanese version of Crackdown is called “Riot Act”. Being that it has a different name I thought that it might have a different achievement list. I was wrong! I just got my copy of Riot Act today and it shows up under the same achievement list. Everything is exactly the same except for the box art and the print on the disc.

I even threw my US copy of Crackdown in my Jap 360 and the title screen comes up as Riot Act.

So it isn't region coded between Japan and USA? That seems kind of silly, but the achievements are always the same no matter what the name (and that rhymes). Unless there is some exception I don't know about.

Just hope you can return it =D

Actually, Enchanted Arms is different. I was browsing one guys games and he had Enchanted Arms on there 3 times. All with a different amount of points on them. So I'm guessing he had Jap, USA and UK regions?

I meant it isn't coded between USA and Japan for Crackdown, I know that other games are counted seperately because most of the high scores on XBL have multiple copies of the same game completed.

Datasiphon was implying that the American version of the game can be played on a Japanese console and it is counted as the same game, not the Japanese version of the game. Normally it will show up as a seperate game, as you have said.

Actually, Enchanted Arms is different. I was browsing one guys games and he had Enchanted Arms on there 3 times. All with a different amount of points on them. So I'm guessing he had Jap, USA and UK regions?

you can get 3k from it, but for now as far as i know only 2,700 (i herd the asina version is glitched) but the 2 versions he has on his GT is U.S Jap. and Asian

Most US titles work on my Japanese 360! There are only a handfull that don't work, mostly just EA garbage that doesn't.

From what I have tested so far

US Games that DON'T work in Japanese 360:

• History Channel Civil War
  • All the Burger King Games
  • Superman
  • The Godfather
  • Import Tuner Challenge
  • LOTR BFME2
  • Phantasy Star Universe

US Games that DO work in Japanese 360:

• F.E.A.R.
  • Rainbow Six Vegas
  • Blazing Angels
  • Bionicle Heroes
  • Gears Of War
  • Hitman : Blood Money
  • Test Drive Unlimited
  • Splinter Cell Double Agent
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance
  • Star Trek Legacy
  • WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw
  • Blitz The League

Just to be clear, these are games that just play on the console and not give you double achievments.

Games that have different achievement lists for seperate regions are:

• Eragon (PAL & US)
  • Saints Row (Germany & all other regions)
  • Everyparty (Asia & Jap)
  • Enchanted Arms (3 Regions, US, Asia, and Jap)

There is more but I can't think of any more right now.

Deos Anyone Know If Civil War Will Work ON My English 360???

Also Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Copy xD

You have already made a thread asking that, if it wasn't answered there then why would it be here?

Datasiphon, you pretty much listed the non-region coded games (the ones I remember) which are listed elsewhere. Plus, there are a lot more games than a handful that don't work =P

You have already made a thread asking that, if it wasn't answered there then why would it be here?

Datasiphon, you pretty much listed the non-region coded games (the ones I remember) which are listed elsewhere. Plus, there are a lot more games than a handful that don't work =P

Where have you seen a list of Region Free games? I would be interested in seing that.