wow this game.....

demonizer_andy

makes you take some deep breaths and a rage check, played the prologue, no issues got to the demo part and rage induced moments here we come, troops with superhuman xray vision that can see you a mile off through dense jungle lol, and then whats this one last guard to kill hang on a minute noooooo more have spawned lol, i can see this costing me a controller or 3

makes you take some deep breaths and a rage check, played the prologue, no issues got to the demo part and rage induced moments here we come, troops with superhuman xray vision that can see you a mile off through dense jungle lol, and then whats this one last guard to kill hang on a minute noooooo more have spawned lol, i can see this costing me a controller or 3

Dense jungle? Are you sure you're not playing Sniper Ghost Warrior? The most greenery you'll see in V2 is a tree or two and most of them are blown to pieces.

I played Ghost Warrior without the patches...that was...unbelievable...

The mission where you have to get to the chopper, the enemies killed me even if they haven't spawned yet etc.

From the OPs description, it's Ghost Warrior alright. I dumped that game because of the AI seeing me on my stomach in 10' tall grass, at midnight with no moon, from 3 miles away.

So f.... true.

lol gamer developers need to take a page from ubisoft and make games with broken mechanics favor players. There are so many videos etc making fun of stupid and blind guard enemies. Never mind that all your friends on your guard route are missing and all the lights seem to be going out, and definately ignore the three green lights coming up behind you.