abbot quest glitch

ArtzryD

I am on the abbott quest and accepted it. I went to the inn and barnum's scene never loaded for me. Now, I am stuck in some sort of Fable version of groundhog day. Is there any way to restart his quest? I am unable to do anything since the bridge is out and I cant move on. I did manage to get enough renown for the quest anyways (through trophy showing), but the abbott just sits there and stares.

Anyone know how to fix that?

Yep! I got glitchet too. I posted here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=98336

Every quest I have in this map, I cant interact or gain some renew... My only hope is getting to attachet to another player who can interact... Hope someone help me in this... :(

Lionhead: The game needs to bo patcheted!

I have noticed that the "A" button to accept quests is really bugged. Yes, you have to hold it down until the circle around the A fills up, but sometimes when you press A it doesn't even register that you've pressed it.

That might be the problem when you guys are getting stuck.

Usually, to fix it, I'll back away do something else and come back. Sometimes that works. Other times, I'll turn everything off and restart and that works. Also, standing in a different spot by the quest giver also sometimes will jar it loose.

So far, I've been able to get out of the "stuck" situations by doing these three things. You guys might try that before restarting the game.