What's your play style?

FallenHero 117

Stealth? Assault? Sabotage?

We've all heard by now how you can choose how your character acts and what skills he has etc. (Obsidian saying choice is your greatest weapon).

So surely you must have some idea of how you're going to play if you decide to buy this game.

I reckon, when I get this game, I'm going to stick with things like Martial Arts, Pistols and Stealth, maybe with a bit of Hacking on the side. As for speech I'll probably mix things up a bit and talk to people depending on what mood I'm in. I'll hopefully end up with a Jason Bourne/Christian Bale from Equilibrium kind of character, with the bad ass kung-fu skills and awesome pistol skills.

What do you guys think? How will you play?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll probably go for a Black Ops style build. Focus on Stealth but engage in combat if needed, and sabotage is always a part of the job in Black Ops so yeah plenty of sabotage

If it's re-playable I might go for full stealth second time through. Either way, I'm getting this one pre-ordered, other than Splinter Cell (Next Year) There's not many games like this, so even if it has shitty achievements, it will only affect my buy if it turns out to be disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll probably go for a Black Ops style build. Focus on Stealth but engage in combat if needed, and sabotage is always a part of the job in Black Ops so yeah plenty of sabotage

This sounds good. Though if this game ends up as good as the previews make it out to be, I'll play through it a few times and mix up my playing style each time.

• 4 weeks later...

My first run through will probably be mainly stealth with pistols and melee as and when needed and a polite, goody-two shoes attitude.

Second run through will probably be more open combat with a selection of guns and a cocky asshole attitude.

After that, i might just do a play through which is entirely influenced by my moods during my sessions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This depends on the situation. I prefer stealth with a side of sabotage. If I find myself in a situation that is inevitably unavoidable, I will have to go in guns blazing and kill all enemies, or the ones that are at least standing between me and my objectives anyway.