Thoughts on Multiplayer Demo

sb528

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it cant wait for the full game

YOU would since you're a CoD kid.

Everything caters for the CoD crowd, spraying, camping, shotgun & melee's that aren't anywhere near your opponent count as a kill, punch the air kids & you win!

Animation is pathetic, graphics are appalling, this is NOT Crysis. This is CoD MW3.

Full game likely to not change from demo, this looks complete & since the release date is around the corner this has most likely been taken from an almost finished render of the full game.

YOU would since you're a CoD kid.

Everything caters for the CoD crowd, spraying, camping, shotgun & melee's that aren't anywhere near your opponent count as a kill, punch the air kids & you win!

Animation is pathetic, graphics are appalling, this is NOT Crysis. This is CoD MW3.

Full game likely to not change from demo, this looks complete & since the release date is around the corner this has most likely been taken from an almost finished render of the full game.

Well for a start i aint no kid. Yes i like cod but i dnt camp or spray.

Personally i love this game never played a crysis game before so i cant compare it to those.

This is a PC game and it shows. Everything lags. Even in the games that I was the host, the controls still lagged. And the frame rate is inconsistent. A poor port if you ask me, but it's still a beta.

The controls are clunky; hit Y twice to equip grenade, and then throw it? Gimmie a break! The animations are bad. Just bad.

I honestly don't see why so many people are complaining about the demo. I get into games easily and have not experienced any lag at all. The gameplay is fast and after you play 2 or 3 games you get used to the controls. The leveling/unlocking system is pretty good and I like what they did with the dogtags and how you could collect many different ones. The energy level is good because it prevents someone from using cloak non-stop and prevents people from sprinting all around the map the entire time. The graphics are pretty good also. I also like the parkour-type aspect where you can run, jump, and pull yourself up onto stuff.

The only thing that annoyed me is when glass breaks it isn't realistic and there is no glass breaking sound. That and the fact that it took me an hour to download the demo.

So I don't see what everyone is crying about; the demo is great. I'll definately be picking up this game when it comes out.

@AGENTPLATYPUS:

Isnt the crysis demo only a beta though??

maybe they're going to patch things like: match connections and damage to weapons and health and all that other stuff .. and they might buff up the graphics aswell.

just saying there's still time for them to sort some of the stuff out, so maybe it'll get better i dont know.

Edited by DangerousREECE
forgot to tag name :P

Remember this is online, and its bound to look a little worse than single player...

I think it looks pretty decent, and Im finally starting to get REALLY good at this game. I feel that maybe its a little cheap, because the more you rank the better things you get, the easier it is to kill.

I have proximity alarm, weapon pro and some other skill, and it's easy to find the person with the beep, and fast reloads help in action.

I was excited to play this after seeing the trailer (I love The Prodigy) but when I played I found that.

-Everyone seems to use the Heavy Machineguns.

-Sniper is nearly Impossible to use... I can re-call shooting at least 2 guys in the head and both of them didn't die. Which brings me to...

-Online connection, It's very laggy (for me anyway) I remember I shot a guy a few times with a Pistol and he didn't die until about 10-15 Seconds later (When I lost sight of him). I played 2 games and the Host Migrated and I was in the game on my own. -__-

I think this game would be amazing if it didn't lag as much, I hate it with a passion. xD

I honestly don't see why so many people are complaining about the demo. I get into games easily and have not experienced any lag at all. The gameplay is fast and after you play 2 or 3 games you get used to the controls. The leveling/unlocking system is pretty good and I like what they did with the dogtags and how you could collect many different ones. The energy level is good because it prevents someone from using cloak non-stop and prevents people from sprinting all around the map the entire time. The graphics are pretty good also. I also like the parkour-type aspect where you can run, jump, and pull yourself up onto stuff.

The only thing that annoyed me is when glass breaks it isn't realistic and there is no glass breaking sound. That and the fact that it took me an hour to download the demo.

So I don't see what everyone is crying about; the demo is great. I'll definately be picking up this game when it comes out.

I'm sure the game will be excellent on the PC, just not as good on the 360. My main problem is the frame rate. And the controls. Fix it in the main game, and it will be awesome.

Also, after playing about 7 8 matches, I came to realize the map is a little too big for twelve players. Most of the time I was running around looking for someone to kill. And most of the matches ended with 40-45 kills.

I just played it and I liked everything besides the multiplayer.

Now, the multiplayer, it's just fucking annoying.

Watching killcams, they aren't even shooting me and I die.

I unload 21/24 shots into them, they turn round from a far distance, 1 shot with the shotgun, dead and they wander off unscathed.

One of them the guy melee'd a wall and it sprung him over to killing me.

Picked up somebody's dropped sniper, shoot somebody in the head, nothing. Oh, except yet another fucking assist when the guy behind him shoots him once after my shot.

I think a big cause of me disliking the demo so much was that starting off, your guns simply can't compete with the unlocked ones of other players. (It wasn't exaggeration with the 24 of my shots into him then 1 shot of the shotgun.)

Then factor in the shit about your headshots not counting, other players killing you even though they aren't aiming at you on the killcam and all the other things and it just totals up to a shit multiplayer demo.