Wtf just happened????

Just been playing the game on Veteran on the Ultimatum stage.

All was going well and I reached the end of the mission. Then two achievements popped which I thought was weird because when I looked at the achievement list you need Ultimatum, the next stage and then No Fighting in the War Room.

Anyway I clicked the Xbox button and noticed that for some reason The Ultimatum and Deep & Hard popped. This has f**king pissed me right off. Game Over achievement didn't unlock and neither did any others.

Everything has been going great until this point. I really wanted the self kudos of eventually being able to complete this game on Veteran, but for some messed up reason this has happened. Please don't tell me this is because I tried online again, just like how I was f**ked over in Borderlands due to f**king hackers.

I've just googled the problem but nothing has come up. Has this happened to anyone else. I cannot f**king believe this. Everything looks weird on the way its unlocked achievements and could potentially get my account banned if the achievements were spotted out of order.

EDIT:

Just phoned XBOX customer support. The lady on the phone said that she could see no trouble shooting issues regarding this problem and that I should contact the game developer/publisher. Does anyone know if I'd have to contact Infinity Ward or Activision?

Edited by Brako Von Cruel