Gotham Tv

BIGRIPS420

Ok already have 6 replays saved, so i watched about 12 full races fell asleep for 2 hours while still in the gotham tv menu it must have ran through a few more races while i was asleep woke up and checked my achievements nothing, came here saw i needed to sign off, so i did guide sign out/sign in...nothing went to the dashboard signed out back back in then started PGR back up nothing... went to the dashboard shutdown powered back on auto loaded PGR nothing, am i missing something? :confused:

• 1 month later...

Well guys, I guess you are my last hope. Im about ready to kill myself here, I just can't take it anymore.

I CAN'T GET THIS ACHIEVEMENT. IVE BEEN TRYING FOR MONTHS AND I JUST CAN'T DO IT.

Ive tried everything that you guys have posted here, everything that has been posted on other sites, EVERYTHING.

I have left my xbox on gotham heroes for countless hours. I have saved replays of myself both online and offline and watched those completely through.

I don't know anymore, im about to go crazy here, can anybody give me anything here to help me, anything at all? Please??

This is simply redicuolous. I ran through the whole damn process once again, doing EVERYTHING that you guys stated, and it still hasn't been unlocked.

IM GOING CRAZY FEROM THIS BS, I started shouting when this shit didnt work.

Ive exhausted all possibilities. I don't know what else to do.

You can't save a race that you watch on Gotham TV, right?

Yo don't over work your self, delete your saved videos and watch gotham tv about 10 times. Leave ur xbox on go to sleep for like couple hours when you come back go to solo career and do 1 race watch the replay then save it. After doing that keep pressing b until your back to the main screen when you log in it should say achievement unlock.

• 2 weeks later...

TIP IS THE MAN!!!!

Ok, I decided to have one last go at getting this damn achievement before I gave up forever, and I followed TIP's directions, and...

IT WORKED! HOT DAMN IT WORK!

THank you for sparing me all the frusturation man, but I finally got it!

So if there is anybody else who is frusturated with this because it doesnt work, here is what you do:

-If you have any saved replays, then DELETE all of them.

-Go to Gotham TV, have it troggled to START OF RACE, and just let it run for about an hour or an hour and a half. The races will automatically start up, and then after its done, a new one will start up.

-Once you come back, exit out of Gotham TV, and go to Solo Career, and pick a STREET RACE. I picked the very first street race there is, London, Race 1.

-Do the street race (I did it on MEDIUM, I doubt that matters though), and then once the race is done, hit WATCH REPLAY. Once the replay starts up, go to SAVE, and you will get a message that the replay is saved. After this, hit the START button, and then CONTINUE, and it will take you back to the solo career screen.

-Now, just keep hitting B until you are signed out and back to the screen that says "PRESS START TO CONTINUE"

-SIgn back in, and the achievement should be there!!!

I don't understand why it didn't work for me the first million times I tried. It may be because when I saved a race, I would save an online race AND a solo offline career SPEED CHALLANGE, so maybe thats why it didn't work. Maybe you need to do a street race for it to register.

Also, I would go to SAVED REPLAYS and watch them after I ran them, and maybe that blocked the achievement from opening.

At any rate, I finally got it! I know there were some other people who were having the exact same problem I had, so hopefully this helps.

• 1 month later...
i didnt watch them full just went each race for about 30 seconds saved one of them then got the acheivment

how do you save a replay when your in Heros channel? I know how to save a replay when I'm racing myself, but how did you do this in GothamTV? I never saw a feature to save replay when watching others race on GathamTV.

Thank you