Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need triple escape for Abstergo. Will help with others. We need at least 4 people so let´s try to get 2 more.

This can be done in private matechs so it gets easier.

Ok people that's one. Need two more. I'm begging people. I really want these achievements cuz once I have them I will be that much closer to maxing out all AC games. Just missing a few chievos in 1 and the map pack ones in revelations.

DOn't know if it's any good to you but I can be online tomorrow 10am to 5pm GMT.

Ok so the people who have responded to my first post if you all could just message me on XBL GT is NUKEDxPENGUIN we can set up a time or times to work around stuff. I have classes and stuff and I'm in EST. I know GMT is is about 5 hours ahead of me. Idk where the rest of you are so if you could message me that'd be great.

I want done with this worthless game. It was fun for a little bit, but I can no longer continue with a game that is both incredibly unresponsive and whose player base never sticks to the norms of their single player experience (i.e. - running around constantly).

Sigh, for this reason I'm looking to at least boost the "Role Model" and "Abstergo Employee of the Month" achievements, and hopefully finish off "Download Complete" while we're at it. Anyone who wants me in their group, please Message and Friend Request my GT: Nathan de Jack.

Ok so the people who have responded to my first post if you all could just message me on XBL GT is NUKEDxPENGUIN we can set up a time or times to work around stuff. I have classes and stuff and I'm in EST. I know GMT is is about 5 hours ahead of me. Idk where the rest of you are so if you could message me that'd be great.

I'll send you a message. Only need extreme variety, but will help with Role Model. It's really easy.

Well it looks like I'm now putting together a group to boost the multiplayer achievements (primarily "Role Model" and "Abstergo Employee of the Month").

There have to be 6 players to do the Alliance mode in the guide, and right now the group has three people.

1. Nathan de Jack

2. Neil Swift

3. I Darksides I

Anyone who wishes to join simply has to send me a message over xbox live (my GT is "Nathan de Jack"...duh). Once we have the three additional players we'll boost the achievements at everyone's next earliest convenience.

Well it looks like I'm now putting together a group to boost the multiplayer achievements (primarily "Role Model" and "Abstergo Employee of the Month").

There have to be 6 players to do the Alliance mode in the guide, and right now the group has three people.

1. Nathan de Jack

2. Neil Swift

3. I Darksides I

Anyone who wishes to join simply has to send me a message over xbox live (my GT is "Nathan de Jack"...duh). Once we have the three additional players we'll boost the achievements at everyone's next earliest convenience.

I sent you a friend invite, count me in - I need both of them, as well as othre multi achievements. I'm in EU so hopefully we can get synched, time-wise.

PS. Also sent invites to the other guys from the list. Going to bed now, maybe tomorrow evening we'll boost?

Looks like my boosting group for the multiplayer achievements (primarily "Role Model" and "Abstergo Employee of the Month") is FULL as we Have the 6 players to do the Alliance mode in the guide.

1. Nathan de Jack

2. Neil Swift

3. I Darksides I

4. Dp sOuLrEapER13

5. MastahJayu

6. Serahsetora

There are spots left, so please don't send me a message over xbox live.

Edited by Nathan de Jack

looking for a boosting party for 7pm est saturday night i need strong closer, fast learner,job skills, and ahead of the curve the others ill do later. i will also help others as long as i get at least some of the achievements listed above. thx in advance my gt is spacialdragon84