Favorite RPG Xbox Game

Shmafrong

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite rpg? oh god that's hard.

Western rpg i would say is Mass Effect, the characters, setting, plot, music pretty much everything except the combat is amazing.

JRPG i would say lost odyssey. It has an amazing story that actually caused me to shed some tears, the combat system is great, and honestly the only thing bad i have to say about this game is the music is forgettable.

• 3 weeks later...

Skyrim - Better leveling system than previous Elder Scrolls games, more satisfying combat, same tedium of collecting and comparing trousers.

Dark Souls - I really enjoyed this game until I got to Smough/Ornenstein. The part of my brain that is convinced I'll get to NG+ is making me try to beat them the harder way now, and it is not going well. I watch videos on YouTube, and it's like everyone is playing a dumbed down slow version where they can just walk around bosses. :/ I also know I suck at the game cause I can really only use a Claymore effectively in melee.

Last Remnant - Hey, sometimes you just want to get really drunk and have some turn based combat.

Not RPGs but with leveling/rpgish elements:

Xcom Enemy Unknown: Thinking about turn based and tactical games always bring me back to this. Loved it. You should buy it, right now.

Borderlands: Meh. I certainly played the hell out of the first one, but the enemies are stupid, the environments bland, and there were just way too damn many crappy guns with weird stats.

Dishonored: Loved it. Brutal death killing galore.

• 2 weeks later...