A New Stock Market Collaboration

Shanesfluffy

Since I can't seem to find the old thread about the HAL (HawkAndLittle) stock, I've decided to make another. Since people seemed to have actually been able to influence the stock, as it was i believe 78 cents and then rose to over $33.00, that seemed pretty effective. But as I logged in to GTA 5 today, I noticed it is now on the decline, and I suspect will for awhile.

So I propose a new stock to manipulate. I'm not sure what but I can take a suggestion and post it here for the main eye to see and start the rise again for more cash.

*EDIT* Invest in Badgers. We'll see how this goes

Edited by Shanesfluffy

Since people seemed to have actually been able to influence the stock, as it was i believe 78 cents and then rose to over $33.00, that seemed pretty effective.

It's impossible to know what caused the price to rise. Since people can create multiple saves and theoretically pour hundreds of billions of dollars into the market, it seems very unlikely that singleplayer actions have any effect on the BAWSAQ market. The increase in price could have been Rockstar staff's actions in GTA Online before it was released to the public. But again, it's impossible to know.

I'm not sure if HAL has reached its ceiling yet, seems like it could continue to head upwards (beyond it previous 'high'), specially if everyone continues to invest in HAL and doesn't pointlessly pull all their cash out to invest in an other stock.

I wish someone would figure out the actual coding behind BAWSAQ, I wonder how it'll be if it does ever go live in GTA Online.

I have put about $3,000,000 from Franklin and Michael each a week ago, no idea how much now as they both locked I only unlocked Trevor, so need to do some missions I think to get it out.

If you're a member of Rockstar Social you can check your BAWSAQ stock online: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/bawsaq

It's impossible to know what caused the price to rise. Since people can create multiple saves and theoretically pour hundreds of billions of dollars into the market, it seems very unlikely that singleplayer actions have any effect on the BAWSAQ market. The increase in price could have been Rockstar staff's actions in GTA Online before it was released to the public. But again, it's impossible to know.

Since the Rockstar social site only provides a single set of saves details, it's safe to say that BAWSAQ only uses that data and not the data provided via backing up and multiple saves, so its likely that only the data that BAWSAQ shows for your characters counts for/against the stocks.

But yeah, Rockstar could be trolling everyone by setting the prices themselves.

(Though there does seem like there was a steep drop in other stocks as everyone pulled their money out of them and invested solely in HAL or PIS).

Edited by Doktor Wilhelm

I have put about $3,000,000 from Franklin and Michael each a week ago into PIS, no idea how much now as they both locked I only unlocked Trevor, so need to do some missions I think to get it out.

Its currently at $53.06.

You will make a lot of money if you invested a week ago.

EDIT: Everyone invest in Badger on BAWSAQ. Its at its all time lowest. its currently at $127.38. We can raise it to maybe $300.

EDIT 2: CNT looks to be going up aswell. Its currently at $245.58. However, i suggest we invest in Badger.

EDIT 3: Los Santos Customs is at its all time lowest aswell. Soon it will rise.

Edited by IDarK VorteXX

Its currently at $53.06.

You will make a lot of money if you invested a week ago.

EDIT: Everyone invest in Badger on BAWSAQ. Its at its all time lowest. its currently at $127.38. We can raise it to maybe $300.

EDIT 2: CNT looks to be going up aswell. Its currently at $245.58. However, i suggest we invest in Badger.

EDIT 3: Los Santos Customs is at its all time lowest aswell. Soon it will rise.

So Badger is a possibility?

Personally, I think HAL and PIS are scripted. Perhaps in the future it will be investor controlled, but right now, it appears to be all scripted.

Though it's all speculation, these is a lot to tie the rises into player activity (though only the purchase of shares)

I believe HAL was picked because it was the lowest value share at the time, a lot of websites decided to run with it.

PIS was chosen by someone on Reddit.

They both only rose in price so phenomenally (compared to the other stocks price changes) after people started buying, so I'm not sure what sign there is of it being a scripted stock change.

And as I previously stated, almost every other stock on BAWSAQ took a steep dive at the same time (specially what is the most likely stock for people store their money in: Ammo-nation).

It all seems to point to a player influenced system (people actions in GTA Online may also be influencing stocks now aswell).

EVERYONE, KEEP INVESTING IN HAL!!! :p

Take your money out of everything, and invest it all in HAL, if your running a back up save (in case of a market crash); make sure to create the save with your money invested last, so you'll help rise the value of the stock.