Anyone else keep getting this error

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R

Yeah, actually.

I used to get it rarely but recently I keep putting on my Xbox to find that coming up. (Same on a friend's console when I've been round at his house.)

If I hit the guide then go to dashboard a few times it reappears right enough.

It doesn't bother me for the most part but I would say that it made me wonder if there there was a bigger problem because it kept/keeps on doing it. (I speak in the past tense since somebody mentions it about a console that I'm completely unrelated to.)

I'm constantly getting it. It's really annoying me, it needs sorting. Microsoft always go on about everything being perfect, yet there's always something that screws that right up.

I know people say it's only a minor annoyance, but it's an annoyance none the less, and shouldn't be there in the first place.

I'm constantly getting it. It's really annoying me, it needs sorting. Microsoft always go on about everything being perfect, yet there's always something that screws that right up.

I know people say it's only a minor annoyance, but it's an annoyance none the less, and shouldn't be there in the first place.

I agree. i wouldnt mind if the service is free but when you pay fo gold you want everything working and errors fixed in a timely manner.

I'll accept it as soon as they accept less money for LIVE. If they;re just going to dick about instead of sorting errors, we may as well save a bit of money. Why pay more for less?

Correct!

This was actually discussed a little while back in fact! Its been happening often and for the last month more often but since the update pretty much.

I got it yesterday but haven't had it in a week but I went on my mates 360 yesterday and it happened to his, which was annoying as we wanted to look for something on the marketplace!

I get this a lot in the last month or so & also keep getting randomly disconnected from XBL. I don't mind the error, but find the disconnections a pain (keep thinking if I was doing MP at the moment I would be p1ssed:mad:).

I know for a fact its not my connection. I also find that when disconnected it will often fail to reconnect, without signing-out then back in, doing a connection test (well that signs you out and back in also), or a console restart.

Think they need to fix it, because as stated above 'we pay for this stuff', if my internet provider started randomly disconnecting me or stopping me doing stuff I would leave them. Same with any service you pay for, they are technically breaching the contract, by not providing the service you have paid for.

I left out a very important word in my reply -> I <-

As in "I get this all the time, I just 'accept' it as part of xbox live now"

That doesn't mean I'm happy about it but it hasn't bothered me enough to get the gripes over it yet. Coincidentally my internet connection is very bad at the moment due to repeatable daily disconnections at 3 set times during the 24hr period. If that gets sorted (ever) and I lose my gaming connection to XBL because of MS's fault then I'll start to get pissed but right now any woes of that nature are being laid firmly at the feet of my ISP.

Yep same here and so are all of my mates, again I see it's people in the UK suffering from the problem no idea what's going on with their servers as of late. It's been happening on\off for the best part of a month and like DoctorPolski said I've sort of just accepted it not that it means I'm not happy about it. :(

It seems to be getting gradually worse now as it happens almost every time I turn my 360 on and I'm starting to get a new error. Sometimes when I try and load up something in the game marketplace it will sit there for about 20 seconds then I get an error saying something like this feature is currently unavailable, please try again later.

P.S. Oh and nothing's wrong with my internet in general, that's working like a dream so it's something on Microsoft's side

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1224292875.png

Edited by Cube623